Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Em!!!
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Don't know, it hadn't crossed my mind. I was thinking something along the lines of the one that says "Pack your bags, when the world ends you're coming with me." I really like that one.
      'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

that one was Merrin's... she's the crowned royalty of the sam/baal ship sig department...

but i can make ya nice baal one!

Comment

Flattery will get you everywhere

Comment

lol... flattery is good, then, eh???

Merrin: Queen (it is queen, right??? ) of the Baal/Sam ship

Comment

*falls off HER chair* O_0! What, the whole ship!??

Comment

that, and a good fanfic. give me till sunday evening and it'll be typed up and ready to go. but give me some leeway, this will be my first "smut/romance" story. mostly I dabble in other things.
                if anyone is interested... http://www.fictionpress.com/~thedarkmasters

anyhow, back to writing this story. some of the best ideas come at three in the morning. hehe.
                'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
                  that, and a good fanfic. give me till sunday evening and it'll be typed up and ready to go. but give me some leeway, this will be my first "smut/romance" story. mostly I dabble in other things.
                  if anyone is interested... http://www.fictionpress.com/~thedarkmasters

anyhow, back to writing this story. some of the best ideas come at three in the morning. hehe.
                  *can't wait for that fic*

Hmmm, 8 in the morning. Aaand, I'm gonna think about that sig of yours. D'ya want romance, like the 'When the world ends' one?

Comment

(phew! i hate when i get genders wrong!! lol )

*can't wait for fanfic*

and YES!! the greatest ideas DO come late at night!! espcially when half asleep!!

*can't wait for Merrin's vid, either*

Comment

yes. that one was my favorite, so I'd like something similar but not quite. I loved the coloring and the shape/flow of the words. mind holding off a quote till tomorrow? I might have a cool one by then.

Comment

*still waiting on that fanfic WT...*

Comment

yes. that one was my favorite, so I'd like something similar but not quite. I loved the coloring and the shape/flow of the words. mind holding off a quote till tomorrow? I might have a cool one by then.
                          Can do.

Also Emily... still waiting for that PM reply...

Comment

yikes!! yeah... i saw i had one... never checked... *off to check PMs*

Comment

Threats will get you nowhere. Flattery or a good sig on the other hand... ::wink wink, nod nod::

ok, is this good enough (in the baal department of course )

i can make another if ya don't like it i DO have almost 150 pics of baal

Comment

Yum

Comment

Working...
                                X