No announcement yet.

Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And don't let the kids have it. For you shall get many holes in your carpet.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

*tries to keep thread alive*

Seriously, I've had a closet love for this pairing ever since I read a fic called 'Dichotemy.' It's a greaaaaaaaat fic!

Sam and Ba'al look so nice together. :3 It's a fangirl's dream!
      Too cool for a signature.

Comment

Hey, I read that fic once! ...years ago... when I was searching the net looking for Baam stuff to put on my list of awesome crack *pat*
        Unfortunately, there aren't actually that many Baal fics out there. Most of them feature Mr. Coathanger-look-my-face-is-melting Anubis as the main bad guy. Or the Orii, I guess.

Comment

Ohh, an awesome fic? Where might I find this awesome fic, hbt123? Do you still have a link?

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Fic is here

Oh and hbt123? You need to check out the BBBHarem. Many creative people have posted many creative prettiness there, which I think you might like

Comment

Not to mention scars, Ang...

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha View Post
                Not to mention scars, Ang...
                Yeah, yeah, we let you use the sarc, didn't we?

Comment

Sarcs are no playthings, people. You'll become addicted to them faster than you can say 'BAAMISCANON'! Just ask Baal, he'll know all about it.

...unless addiction was the goal

Comment

It would certainly keep the minions addicted to it around...

Comment

Eh, Baal wouldn't need a sarc for that. Take us for example: we might disappear for a year or so, but in the end we'll always come back to worship the Baal Cult and his many ships

Comment

That is true, that is so true.

Comment

*adds to LJ list* Hehe, I'm definitely following that particular community!
                          Too cool for a signature.

Comment

Yay, we got another one!

We should really fix that comm up a little, make it a bit more active... maybe even finally give it a layout.

Comment

..and make an 'awesome baal vids' list *nod

Comment

*giggles* ohhhh some of ya oldies are comin back around... crazy peeps that ya is *snickers.*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X