• Show
Clear All

"Now Teal'c, tell me honestly. Does this jacket make me look fat?"

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
      "Sam, darling, I don't think mexican food was a good choice."

OR...

"I am a god; gods do not flatulate!"
      Bwahahahahahaha!!!! I was thinking of garage sales and mad house wifes! *DED*

Comment

Hey! I'm a newbie here (i used to just look around but now i'm finally a member! yay!! lol)

I think the sam and baal are perfect together!! I watched reckoning over and over again just to see them together. (He was so flirting with her! )

So, i just stopped by to say hi! (hey i rhymed!!! lol)
        I am a person of many emotions....

Original SG1: :

9th Season: :

--SGG

Comment

Welcome!

"Of course I was flirting with Sam; she is hot!" -Cliff Simon

'Nuff said!

Oh, and by the way, happy 7th of March, and many happy returns to Ang, Em, and Missy! I was going to try to have something new to post today, but my other comp isn't hooked up the the 'net, so it'll have to wait. But happy 7th anyway; have some recycled cake. I can't believe the last party was six months ago already. How much more lovely Ba'al (and Ba'am) stuff have we had to celebrate since then?

Comment

Thanks for the welcome! (I feel so appreciated! )

You guys know that story/ game thing where 1 person says ten words and another person adds on to that and so on? (they did it earlier in the thread) I kinda want to start a new one so if anyone wants to join in they can (i just dont want to be all alone posting back and forth to myself. lol.)
            (it'll be about baal and sam)

ok so here's my best shot:
            It was a cold, dark night on Ba'al's homeworld. He..........

Feel free to say anything!!!

--SGG
            I am a person of many emotions....

Original SG1: :

9th Season: :

--SGG

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
              Oh, and by the way, happy 7th of March, and many happy returns to Ang, Em, and Missy! I was going to try to have something new to post today, but my other comp isn't hooked up the the 'net, so it'll have to wait. But happy 7th anyway; have some recycled cake. I can't believe the last party was six months ago already. How much more lovely Ba'al (and Ba'am) stuff have we had to celebrate since then?
              WOOHOO!!!!! You're a musketeer too, Kay, so Happy 7th to you!!!

Hard to believe it's been a whole year!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

LOL!! We need to work on this partying-thing, the timing in particular

But you're right, it does NOT feel like a whole year... more like... hmm.. last October

PS: Yes, I know I'm spamming Next post will be a new vid...probably

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
                  LOL!! We need to work on this partying-thing, the timing in particular
                  Yeah, our timing sucks.
                  PS: Yes, I know I'm spamming Next post will be a new vid...probably
                  WOOHOO!!!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

About that vid

*cheats shamelessly*

Here comes the mother of all remakes... something something:
                    Stargate - Pet

Featuring some new scenes, polishing and a vile murder near the end
                    All in the name of Ba'am

Download, watch and be converted *evil*

Comment

NnnnooooO! How do I download it?? (Could just be me having a major blonde moment here but I can't do it! There's nothing to click on...)
                      "Dad, what's the blowhole for?"
                      "I'll tell you what it's not for, Son. Then you'll understand why I can never go back to SeaWorld." ~ Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

WOOHOOO!!!

Spoiler:
                        There's Ba'am coming up next season!

Cliff: "yes amanda and i will do scenes together"

Comment

more ba'al sam scenes! wooooooooooooh! FINALLY!

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Yeah!

We're still waiting for the big makeout scene in one of the storage rooms

*sooo can't wait for S10*

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
                              WOOHOOO!!!

Spoiler:
                              There's Ba'am coming up next season!

Cliff: "yes amanda and i will do scenes together"
                              You forgot to link!

oh and btw, we forgot to have a party the other day. On April 1st 2005 Cliff said these famous words... "Of course I was flirtin' with Sam, she is hot."

Comment

Ah, yes, partying. We're very bad at that

*buys calendar*

Comment

Working...
                                X