Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am afraid to ask what "smut" is.
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel
      I am afraid to ask what "smut" is.
      LOL, you should be.

I'm not a big smut fan myself. Looks like I'm the only one though.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
        LOL, you should be.

I'm not a big smut fan myself. Looks like I'm the only one though.
        Not even if it's Sam/Ba'al?
        Like what you did with the sig, btw.

Comment

hm... I'm not either. So, I guess it's mostly plot then, with a bit of fluff.
          'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
            Ok, if you people think you can wait until Sunday, I will have a story ready to post. And, if you don't mind plot and some smut, then you might actually like it.

Hey, Merrin, I need a signature. I've tried to do one myself, but it just isn't working out. I was hoping for one of Ba'al and Sam.

As for the slogan thing, I was thinking something along the lines of "Beauty, Brains, and Blondes: What Sam is and Ba'al can't resist." I could work on it though if you think it needs work.
            Oi! Will make sig for fic
            D'ya want the slogan on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
              Like what you did with the sig, btw.
              Thanks! I owe it all to you! (Well, the Sam/Ba'al part. )

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                Thanks! I owe it all to you! (Well, the Sam/Ba'al part. )
                Yeah, and the slogan came from our evil mascot Hatcheter

Comment

Would someone mind telling me what smut is?

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel
                    Would someone mind telling me what smut is?
                    Sexually explicit fanfiction, usually with little plot.

Comment

A whole lot of fun? hehe.

Oh yeah, Ba'al and Sam are meant for each other, definitely
                      Baal "You don't know the pain you will suffer, for this impudence."
                      O'Neill: "I don't know the meaning of the word. Seriously, impudence, what does that mean?"

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
                        Oi! Will make sig for fic
                        D'ya want the slogan on it?
                        I don't know if I want the slogan on it. Let's wait to see if anything cool comes from the fic.
                        'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

CRIPES!!!! imissed like a whole PAGE of this stuff!!!

ok, well...

usualy i don't read smut... but i want sam/baal smut!!!! don't ask why... just do

*waiting for WT to finish that fic.... and there had better be smut!! ... er... i mean... i HOPE there's smut!!! *

Comment

I want Ba'al/Sam smut!!!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                              CRIPES!!!! imissed like a whole PAGE of this stuff!!! ok, well...
                              Now you see what I go through when I go to bed and do work. lol

Originally posted by emily_reich
                              *waiting for WT to finish that fic.... and there had better be smut!! ... er... i mean... i HOPE there's smut!!! *
                              Threats will get you nowhere. Flattery or a good sig on the other hand... ::wink wink, nod nod::

Comment

a good sig'll help, eh??? well, then... why didn't ya say so??

Comment

Working...
                                X