so what songs ya deciding between??
    Sarah Brightman - Eden
    Delerium - Innocente
    ATB - Autumn leaves
    Conjure One - Sleep
    Balligomingo - Falling
    E.S. Posthumus - Nara
    Sarah Brightman - Murder In Mairyland Park

Has to be somewhat like the other one, were the main focus is on the mood and the music and not on the lyrics.

Originally posted by Hatcheter
    How about "Reading Between the Lines"?
    *falls off chair* Lovely

Comment

I can see the Shep sig pic being squeezed out of the way sometime soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
        I can see the Shep sig pic being squeezed out of the way sometime soon...
        YAY!!! Success!!!

Comment

yes... usually vid music is about the mood and music (i got lucky with one one time where mood, music, AND words all fit perfectly with the images but that's SUPER rare )

i've never heard any of those though... (**whispers** any chance you could send a couple my way?? you have great music **whispers**)

and i THINK we have a slogan, folks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
            YAY!!! Success!!!
            Who me? No, no, was talking about Emily's Shep sig pic. I don't have a sig yet. Obviously, I want a Ba'al one. Just need to do a good one.

Comment

lol... well yeah, he might get bumped out poor shep... he'll have to wait til i'm out of my baal and baal/sam phase

i can make you a baal sig!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
                Who me? No, no, was talking about Emily's Shep sig pic. I don't have a sig yet. Obviously, I want a Ba'al one. Just need to do a good one.
                Damnit!

*now waiting for a good Ba'al sig from you*

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                  lol... well yeah, he might get bumped out poor shep... he'll have to wait til i'm out of my baal and baal/sam phase

i can make you a baal sig!!
                  Ooh, would you? Just a Ba'al one, not a ship one. I haven't gone over to the dark side yet.

Comment

lol.. sure!!

ok... ya want lots of baals?? just one picture?? want it wide and not too tall?? average size (like Merrin's)??? want me to pretty it up with shotoshop?? want pic/s from summit/last stand, abyss, or reckoning??

Comment

My favourite pictures are these ones:
                      Attached Files

Comment

want a slogan or anything?? words of any kind?? or just the picture??

Comment

Yeah, but I can't think of one at the moment. Other than yon general "Evil never looked this good", of course.

Comment

well good cuz that's what i put

here's one of the pics (i'll work on the other two next, and you can take 'em all or choose between them )

Comment

*squeeeee!*

Love it.

Comment

OMG!! Guys, look at this...
                                I found a fic 'Absolution' by Sue Corkill
                                It's Sam/Jack, but it has some tiny Sam/Ba'al in it:

The room was sumptuous, elaborately appointed and she instinctively knew where she was...and whom she was with. She never saw his face, but she could sense the strength and power emanating from him—and his symbiote. His voice was a low and seductive murmur in her ear, the warmth from his lean body surrounding her as he stood close behind her, steadying her outstretched arm with one of his.

"Do not be afraid," he whispered, placing his hand around hers, the lace from his cuff falling lightly across her fingers as he adjusted her grip on the knife. "Your lover will not die."

She wanted to tell him that the Colonel wasn't her lover, but knew he would see through her words to what lay in hidden her heart—and he already knew too much. So instead, she vainly searched the dim recesses of the room for the Colonel. She couldn't see him, yet she knew he was there...waiting. Waiting for her to help him, to rescue him.

She opened her mouth, to call out to him, but before she could, Ba'al whispered smoothly in her ear, "You have killed him before." His fingers tightened brutally around her wrist, her grip loosened on the knife and before she knew what was happening, it slid smoothly from her grasp. Sam watched in horror, as the knife seemed to fly of its own volition, deep into the shadows of the room. She tried to pull away from Ba'al, but he wrapped a muscular arm around her waist, holding her securely. A strangled cry of pain sounded from somewhere in the darkness in front of her and she sobbed, her knees buckling. She sagged helplessly in the Goa'uld's strong embrace, tears starting to run down her face when she realized what had just happened. And all the while, she could hear Ba'al's voice whispering triumphantly in her ear, "Do not cry, my pet. You have not killed him...this time."

Damn! Now I want smut. No, really. GIMMME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X