Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or was she falling deeper? Into a darkness of her
    "Dad, what's the blowhole for?"
    "I'll tell you what it's not for, Son. Then you'll understand why I can never go back to SeaWorld." ~ Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Own making, was this her worst nightmare, all her lost loves coming..

Comment

(Will you slow down, I can't get mine in, now what do we do with this double post)

Comment

I think we decided last time that the second poster has to edit
          "I'll tell you what it's not for, Son. Then you'll understand why I can never go back to SeaWorld." ~ Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Done, done. I deleted it. Sorry!

Write - it's good for the mind. Do you want to go crazy?

Comment

No probs, we're just overflowing with creativity today!

Comment

You can always edit to fit the previous post, I've done it a few times. I've asked this too, d you think we should move this to the Fan Fic slot, seeing as we're getting new posters since the Ex Deus Machina ep

Comment

I wondered when I started this if it should be in the fanfic thread. But wouldn't we lose posts if it went there? Not much is happening. And I wanna see Ex Deus Machina!! It's not fair!! I haven't even seen Reckoning...

Comment

I've got it on DVD. If we edit what we have so far and start a new thread and leave a link to the new page, that will work, I think

Comment

nah, i think we can just continue in here... we're completely on topic, and this story isn't interfering with any discussion... is basically IS our discussion... in our own warped way, we're discussing what baam we'd love to see

oh, and yes... if there's a double-post, the first post doesn't change at all... the second person edits... if they don't edit, and it COMPLETELY doesn't make sense, then the next person who posts can QUOTE the first of the double-posts and continue from there... that make sense?

now... continuing on....

Own making, was this her worst nightmare, all her lost loves coming...
                      to taunt her?

Though she was afraid, she managed to look up...

Comment

to taunt her?

Though she was afraid, she managed to look up...
                        Into the eyes of Fifth, "Hello Samantha, my love, I have.."

Comment

something for you..."

She flew, slamming into the wall and falling...

Comment

back to the floor, painfully aware of a stinging sensation

Comment

"No" she whimpered "not this again, please, why are you.."

Comment

Before she could finish her pleading question, everything faded to black...

Comment

Working...
                                X