No announcement yet.

Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one of her shoulders, keeping her in place.
    sigpic

Comment

(Um, not to interrupt the story here, but when did he wake up? Sorry, I'm confused.)

Write - it's good for the mind. Do you want to go crazy?

Comment

Originally posted by Raine Anaya
        (Um, not to interrupt the story here, but when did he wake up? Sorry, I'm confused.)
        (umm.... he didn't... AND she's right next to him.... but, the story must go on... and i have an idea to make it make SOME sense again hope you don't mind if i go WAY over the word limit to rescue the plotline back.... )

The jaffa entered the room just as Ba'al started to walk over towards Sam and placed his arm on one of her shoulders, keeping her in place.
        But then just as quickly, he was gone again, laying on the floor just as he had been a moment ago. Yet just as suddenly, she blinked, doing a double-take as the scenery around her completely changed. She found herself no longer in Baal's chamber next to his unconscious body, but instead face-to-face with a group of people who should have been dead.

(again, sorry bout going WAY over... don't shoot me please!!!!! )
        Last edited by emily_reich; 30 August 2005, 09:44 PM.

Comment

(don't worry about it, nice twist!)

She saw Narim, Martouf, Fifth, all the men that she

Comment

had loved before... Those that had fallen to "Sam's Curse".

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
            still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

(ooh! even AWESOMER twist! )

She was immediately dizzy with confusion as she looked upon their faces.

Comment

(great, that's what I was going for!)

They all looked at her, their eyes accusing her of...

Comment

...breaking their hearts of love for her, but she had...
                  sigpic

Comment

(grrrrrr... double post)

no time to think as, in shock, she looked to see Baal join...
                    Last edited by emily_reich; 30 August 2005, 10:17 PM.

Comment

... their ranks.

"No! I can't stand to lose you, too!"

Comment

she cried out. She was still confused, but now she...

Comment

also felt that Baal was dying and she couldn't bear it...

Comment

...especially now that she had finally realized her true feelings...

Comment

She loved him, and it physically hurt to feel him...

Comment

in so much pain because of her, especially since she...

Comment

Working...
                                X