No announcement yet.

Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that image must be something like what happened with Orson Wells' War of the Worlds

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
      Fun? The power drain from all the portasarcs it will require could cause massive outages. Panic. People running in the streets drinking bottled water.

But worth it? Yup .
      Better order more sarcs, Kay.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Amazing.

Even after all these.... months we're still recruiting new shippers.

Comment

Which goes to prove my theory that in women's fantasies they are all in favour of a bit of Bad Boy Rough Stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
            Amazing.

Even after all these.... months we're still recruiting new shippers.

weeeee! and it's all YOUR fault, missy woohooo!

oh yeah... i heard they're running a "new season" special down at the local sarc shop... might wanna check it out when you're out shopping

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
              Which goes to prove my theory that in women's fantasies they are all in favour of a bit of Bad Boy Rough Stuff
              and yet, here I am. Somehow, I think I'm still the only guy. So, I suppose that means, setting aside how hot he apparently is, Ba'al is still just a cool character. That and his thing for blondes... that's all that needs to be said, yup yup.

as for the new shippers... is it love or lust. if it's love, i think you're in the wrong place.
              'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
                and yet, here I am. Somehow, I think I'm still the only guy.
                JS was here once, he's a guy.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
                  as for the new shippers... is it love or lust. if it's love, i think you're in the wrong place.
                  what if it's a little of both?? and i ain't no NEW shipper

Comment

Of COURSE it's love!!! Ba'al is the handsomest System Lord out there; he could get almost any chick he wanted. Why SAM? There are plenty of other blondes out there, but I think her personality, charm, and wit intrigue him. Plus maybe some kind of twisted revenge on her dad, but what can you do .

Comment

ah yes, the twisted revenge angle talk about complicated relationships not to mention ALL the more intriguing

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                        ah yes, the twisted revenge angle talk about complicated relationships not to mention ALL the more intriguing
                        how's that? I mean, he just died. He's not there to get in the way this season. Though, come to think of it, that really is twisted. but that just fits us to a T, doesn't it?
                        'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

indeed!! *twisted*

seriously, though... alive or not... baal can STILL can revenge on jacob or just be evil

Comment

C'mon, guys... PAGE 5?!!!

There are some ... interesting opportunities, eh...
                            Spoiler:
                            if he's capturing Jaffa leaders and brainwashing THEM to achieve his own ends...
                            why not Sam?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                            still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Because she secretly loves him of her own free will?

That's why they're tennis partners!

Comment

Ah, yes... but did she play tennis before?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                                still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Working...
                                X