Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alaskhah
    Is it actually considered "stalking" if everyone is following everyone around...?
    I did say I wasn't sure who was stalking who.....

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Holy Moly! I just got done watching the eps where Sam and her father need Baal's help, and I started thinking that Baal and Sam would be a great couple! So I come here looking for others like me, and low and behold...here you all are. I tried reading all the thread, but I got to page 16 and felt my eyes glazing over. LOL So any good Baal/Sam stories that you all would put links up for me? Count me in the club!

Would love to have a sig!
      Love Lorne | Sparky! | Open_Com

Comment

ooooh!!!1 weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
        Spoiler:
        more flirting in ex deus machina!!!!!!!!! wonder if it's with sam!

Comment

Originally posted by Bladefanatic
          I tried reading all the thread, but I got to page 16 and felt my eyes glazing over. LOL
          Yeah, we talk too much.
          So any good Baal/Sam stories that you all would put links up for me? Count me in the club!
          Em has one, WT has 2 or 3, anyone have a link?
          Would love to have a sig!
          *sniffle* Where's Merrin when you need her?

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
            Yeah, we talk too much.

ROFL!!! understatement of the century

Em has one, WT has 2 or 3, anyone have a link?
            ummm.... actually i DON'T got a link since i don't have my comp... but i can go FIND it

i STILL need to update that darn thing!! i've just been WAY busier than i thought i'd be over summer

*sniffle* Where's Merrin when you need her?
            i know!!! *kicks missy's evil RL* *sniffle*

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
              ROFL!!! understatement of the century
              ok, we never SHUT UP!

*waits for fic update*

Comment

yeah, dat's a bit closer

i WILL try to get writing on it again but between learning my ancient egyptian and finding a job.... i haven't quite gotten around to STARTING writing yet this summer

Comment

... which reminds me... I still have a fic to work on I intended to work on it today, really I did... Sadly, I can't even blame RL...it's that darn MSN chat!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                  still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

I'm bored, can ya tell?

Comment

i like that one ang
                      sigpic

Comment

Patiently waiting for Baal/Sam fics....

Ok maybe not so patient.... Blade chants "Fics, Fics, Fics!!!" at anyone who can hear.
                        Love Lorne | Sparky! | Open_Com

Comment

weeeeeee!! love the pic ang i'll have to go with kay on this one and say you should get bored more often and the sig too... *thunk*

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                            weeeeeee!! love the pic ang i'll have to go with kay on this one and say you should get bored more often and the sig too... *thunk*
                            Get offline so I don't have anyone to talk to more then.

Comment

Now, that's a bit extreme, don't you think...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                              still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                                Now, that's a bit extreme, don't you think...
                                Indeed!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X