X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John_Sheppard
    *gulp*

What chat????
    The one on MSN. Where all the in-jokes come from.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

*gasp* no action on the thread for 5 days.. for shame on us

anyway... PM and I are watchin' Reckoning.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

the eppy that started it all
      sigpic

Comment

Hey, I'm missing out on chat? That's not fair!

Next time yous all chat, I wanna be there!

I have to watch that ep again, missed all the subtle moments. Drat!
        Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Originally posted by John_Sheppard
          Next time yous all chat, I wanna be there!
          Well, when are we NOT chatting? We need a email JS! Right now it's just me and Em though.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

ooh!! another one!!!! welcome, welcome JS! baal and sam are so lovely together, aren't they?? hope ya make it to the chats

trying to convert my sis still.... i showed her both halves of reckoning... and pet... and she still don't get it

Comment

Dude!! Maybe Ba'am pics will help. Print them out and plaster her bedroom walls with 'em. If THAT dun do the trick...

Jeez, I haven't posted here in ages!! *shakes head sadly* I'm mostly playing in OT now (and MSN.. duh)

Oh well, Season 9 will make it aaaall better, I'm sure of it! *wants*

Last edited by Merrin_Delaney; 17 May 2005, 10:45 AM.

Comment

merr... shame playin in OT... well nothin wrong with that..

yea we can only hope we gots some baam in S9
                sigpic

Comment

ooh! yes!! though sadly,
                  Spoiler:
                  even though he's on EARTH, he's in seattle, so not anywhere near sam... UNLESS she's sent to look for him which would be BRILLIANT and COMPLETELY awesome ooh... anyone else think she wouldn't want to kill him given the chance, or do ya think she'd just kill him and not care???

Comment

where did ya find that spoiler em?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                      where did ya find that spoiler em?
                      It was in a interview, do you still have the link, Em?

Spoiler:
                      and SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE no flange!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Em! How could Sam kill Ba'al and not even care!?!

Comment

I am sooo happy about all this S9 stuff but where did u get this
                        Spoiler:
                        seatle
                        stuff??? (not that I am doubting you or anything)

Comment

Originally posted by The Ultimate Obsession
                          I am sooo happy about all this S9 stuff but where did u get this
                          Spoiler:
                          seatle
                          stuff??? (not that I am doubting you or anything)
                          Em! Where are you with that link!?!?

EDIT: Never mind Em, I found it. http://archives.sgc-network.com/15052005.html Scroll down to where it says "VIP ON DECK"
                          Last edited by Angelique; 17 May 2005, 05:39 PM.

Comment

sorry me left and didn't see you ask for the link well at least ang found it!

and ang, i dunno either.. i just was kinda thinkin...
                            Spoiler:
                            if sam was sent to hunt baal down and ordered specifically to kill him, would she be able to do it once she got face to face with him? somehow i think unless he said something that REALLY irked her (which i don't see), it would seem out of character to me if she just killed him... i think she would either talk to him or just stand there for a while... even if she HAD to kill him (which i hope she never does, but i love hypotheticals ), i don't see her just walking up and shooting him or anything...

Comment

Spoiler:
                              No no, first she'd be frozen by the way he exudes THUNK and then she might accidentally press the trigger, missing grossly allowing for him to dart out and standing there like a doofus while the rest come running.

Now she'll have to figure out how to get his cell number.
                              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                                sorry me left and didn't see you ask for the link well at least ang found it!

and ang, i dunno either.. i just was kinda thinkin...
                                Spoiler:
                                if sam was sent to hunt baal down and ordered specifically to kill him, would she be able to do it once she got face to face with him? somehow i think unless he said something that REALLY irked her (which i don't see), it would seem out of character to me if she just killed him... i think she would either talk to him or just stand there for a while... even if she HAD to kill him (which i hope she never does, but i love hypotheticals ), i don't see her just walking up and shooting him or anything...
                                Spoiler:
                                ...*Hates to think about Ba'al dying* Wouldn't Sam being sent to kill Ba'al like them sending one of us? I REALLY don't see her just walking up and shooting him! She didn't even do that with Seth, did she? I think it'd be pretty OOC if she did.

ROFL O-Ra!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X