Changes to SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    Perhaps it's cause I saw AoT as a rushed ending to a rushed storyline in the series, yet I saw continuum as a finale to the Goa'uld arc?

Either way, it's a perfect example of what I was saying about not pleasing everyone all the time
    I felt the Goa'uld arc was done back in S8.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I felt the Goa'uld arc was done back in S8.
      What about Baal?
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

i, basically, liked 'aot', but i loved 'continuum', b/c it felt so much like the sg1 of old!
        sally

sigpic

Comment

End it after the Goa'ulds have been defeated. Not kill Janet Frasier. Actually establish that Jack and Sam are a couple. Disband SG-1 after the final battle in "Lost City, Part 2".

Comment

I like the technology in the series. More space stuff and I'd love some way of bringing the asgard back (best race!)

Comment

Thanks for the input guys. Keep it coming if anyone thinks of something else

Comment

I'd also love if they'd somehow bring the Tollan and Omac back. They could've easily done that if SG-1 had been picked up for at least 2 more years and state that due to events in Moebius and Continuum (which I presume it would be written in as an episode arc), their history was changed and that they were never blackmailed by Tanith and wiped out by the Goa'uld. They could also state that SG-1 somehow managed to defeat Tanith before he got the chance to put his plan in action.

Comment

Working...
                X