Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watching SG-1 for the first time! Plus a blog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fems View Post
    There'll be more of the Russians in 48 Hours
    She may not like that episode very much, though..
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I made a header for your blog. Nothing spectacular, but I think it will look great on your blog.

Blog SG.jpg
      Click to enlarge
      sigpic
      Check out my blog/forum! http://williamtelltale.blogspot.com/

Sci Fi TV shows I have watched all of: Star Trek (all shows), Battlestar Galactica (All shows) Firefly, V (old and new) Caprica, SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Fringe, Farscape, Lexx, Babylon 5

Currently watching: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Dr Who, Supernatural, Revolution, Red Dwarf, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Andromeda

Comment

Originally posted by Phinguyver View Post
        I made a header for your blog. Nothing spectacular, but I think it will look great on your blog.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33107[/ATTACH]
        Click to enlarge
        Thank you! It looks amazing up there! (: Simply perfect!
        I gave you a little credit underneath the banner.

Comment

You're welcome! I thought that color scheme would go well with the background you used. It looks even better than I thought it would. I'm glad you like it.
          sigpic

Sci Fi TV shows I have watched all of: Star Trek (all shows), Battlestar Galactica (All shows) Firefly, V (old and new) Caprica, SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Fringe, Farscape, Lexx, Babylon 5

Currently watching: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Dr Who, Supernatural, Revolution, Red Dwarf, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Andromeda

Comment

Wow, that banner does look amazing!
            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Really nice job Phin
              sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone,
                Happy five-days-before Christmas (give or take a few hours)! Got a little bit of bad news about the blog... It's taking longer than I thought to get the fifth season from the library here, so BSG-1 is officially on hiatus until.. well, who only knows when. I actually have the review for "Between Two Fires" written up (I did it before I had to leave Friday and turn in the DVDs to the Lincoln library) so I'll probably post it tonight, but beyond that I'll just have to wait. :C It seems two sets are missing and the third is "claimed to be returned".
                In other words, might just have to wait until I return to school at the beginning of January.

Comment

You're getting them from the library? I got mine from Amazon and FYE. But, I understand. Have a good Christmas/New Year
                  sigpic

Comment

Is there still time to edit your Christmas wishlist? Wouldn't it be great to have the DVDs yourself now that you know you like the show?

Either way, I hope you'll get your hands on the rest of the DVDs soon (the second half of season 5 is pretty cool)!

Happy holidays!
                    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Phinguyver View Post
                      You're getting them from the library? I got mine from Amazon and FYE. But, I understand. Have a good Christmas/New Year
                      Yeah, I check them out from the library. Money's got to go other things, and since it's there, I figured why not..? If I'd known about the complication with the Omaha library I probably would have just hung on to the Lincoln copy and paid up the fine for keeping it in January.

Comment

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!!!!

So I went to the mall with my friend today and we stopped into Suncoast (a movie store) and sitting on the shelf was... Season 5. Thirteen bucks. (AKA, a bargain.) So I finally gave in and BOUGHT IT, so now I can continue with the blog!

Maybe Christmas magic is for real! I got lucky today! (:
                        (Or maybe it's just Goa'uld technology. Or maybe the Asgard. )

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I'm going with the Asgard... Congrats on the find!
                            sigpic

Comment

Now we can make rude gestures about Freyr's mother. It will make sense later
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by CMWriter View Post
                                Season 5. Thirteen bucks. (AKA, a bargain.)
                                I wouldn't call that a bargain, I'd call it a miracle!!

sigpic
                                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                                X