What stargate-y thing should I get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm...

I like the Sanctuary one, cuz I'm a fan of Sanctuary too... but at the same time, it's not very identifiable as Stargate. I mean, it's not some iconic Jaffa phrase that everyone knows.

Kree Jaffa! / Jaffa Kree!-- either of these would be awesome! It's the most commonly used Jaffa phrase in the series, so you'll prolly get more recognition for it

And I'm a Sam/Jack shipper to the core, so "Not a Za'tarc" would also have a special place in my heart if I ever saw it somewhere. I've recently learned about Ship Day and all that, so yes... I am currently well aware of the significance of the Za'tarc incidents!

But really, these are just me talking. It's your Ipod, and it needs to be perfect for *you*, so you should go with your gut! Whatever feels the most right for you.

Of course, if you need a sounding board, I'm always here! (and I recently figured out how to subscribe to threads, so I'll be more quick with the replies here now )

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
      Hmmm...

I like the Sanctuary one, cuz I'm a fan of Sanctuary too... but at the same time, it's not very identifiable as Stargate. I mean, it's not some iconic Jaffa phrase that everyone knows.

Kree Jaffa! / Jaffa Kree!-- either of these would be awesome! It's the most commonly used Jaffa phrase in the series, so you'll prolly get more recognition for it

And I'm a Sam/Jack shipper to the core, so "Not a Za'tarc" would also have a special place in my heart if I ever saw it somewhere. I've recently learned about Ship Day and all that, so yes... I am currently well aware of the significance of the Za'tarc incidents!

But really, these are just me talking. It's your Ipod, and it needs to be perfect for *you*, so you should go with your gut! Whatever feels the most right for you.

Of course, if you need a sounding board, I'm always here! (and I recently figured out how to subscribe to threads, so I'll be more quick with the replies here now )
      > Sanctuary- Yeah, I agree, I'm not too keen on it...
      > Kree Jaffa, I know, I love that phrase!
      > Oh deffinately, I'm a Sam/Jack shipper too, so I know what you mean

Lol, no, I appreciate comments and suggestions!

Well, we gonna buy it in a few days, but will get it engraved when I get the money So there still some time to decide
      sigpic
      Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
      'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
      : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
      I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
      Indeed

Comment

i would like an Asgard ship model

Comment

Working...
        X