Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please no different color tee shirt! Just put Winona at his side!! (that was the name of his gun in Farscape -- every man should name his gun! they name everything else (wink wink).

I agree in stock pictures, there is definately a resemblance, but if BB has the Crighton swagger still - we will be able to tell the difference.

Actually I believe they should both be shirtless - as MS has no hair on his chest (unfortunate in my opinion) and BB does --we could tell all the time. New dress uniform -- no shirt for the guys! Wouldn't mind looking at Teal'c's muscles either!!

Comment

RIght now Ben has a full beard, and will report for work mid-Feb at Bridge. Perhaps, his character is less military then we all think. He could be a science nerd that is placed in control of SGC to balance the civilian oversight.
      The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

Originally posted by BackStageJim
        RIght now Ben has a full beard, and will report for work mid-Feb at Bridge. Perhaps, his character is less military then we all think. He could be a science nerd that is placed in control of SGC to balance the civilian oversight.
        Please say this isn't true!!! I do not want to see Ben with a beard. Or at least say that it's just Ben being Ben and has no relation to how he'll look on the show. Come on, he can't cover up that face!

BTW, how in the world do you know that Ben has a beard? Or are you pulling our leg?

Comment

If he has a beard, I really hope it isn't anything like the one he sported during "Crichton Kicks".

Comment

Ooh, ooh... have BB's character have a neural chip in his head that screws with his brain and makes him look like an estranged leather-clad grasshopper/goat crossbreed to everyone else.

What. No takers?
            If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

I watched BB on the Peacekeeper Wars repeat last night - scrutinizing his features and trying to compare them to MS. Man, what a chore that was! Anyway, my conclusions are that they have similar colourings sure, but I dunno if we could mistake one for the other whilst wearing BDU's.

BB has a definate swagger - whereas MS don't. And if BB keeps that raspy ol' southern accent and MS wears his specs for the first coupla eps in S9, that should separate the two for newbies of the show, surely.

What's a bet TPTB order the dress dept to dress them both differently for the first few eps - possibly avoiding the black vests they all seem to favour right now - maybe keeping BB in a black T (Tightfit of course) and MS with a Khaki shirt (oooh..) and shorts, really, really short shorts, OK, STOPPING NOW!!

Oh, and did I mention how I CANNOT WAIT to see them both on S9?
              Never go to bed angry. Stay up and plot your revenge!

Comment

I hope they let BB have that southern accent as well. That would be oh so sexy! I still think one of them needs to be shirtless!! Maybe MS will have to wear the bandana more (love that look from the early years!) They should let the fans dress the characters -- only they'd probably have to put an "R" rating and only show it late at night!

Comment

Originally posted by mtee1958
                  I hope they let BB have that southern accent as well. That would be oh so sexy! I still think one of them needs to be shirtless!! Maybe MS will have to wear the bandana more (love that look from the early years!) They should let the fans dress the characters -- only they'd probably have to put an "R" rating and only show it late at night!
                  Stargate Midnight Edition

Given interactions with the cast and crew, I bet at least half've them wouldn't be so opposed to it.
                  If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Could BB even wear a beard if his character is supposed to be an air force officer? I'm thinking that that would be against regulations. (Please let it be against regulations!)

Comment

Originally posted by FieryHands
                      If he has a beard, I really hope it isn't anything like the one he sported during "Crichton Kicks".
                      Hmm, I always thought that the one in "Crichton Kicks" wasn't as...atrocious as the one from "Jeremiah Crichton". But maybe I was only used to it at that point.

I'm pretty sure that a beard would be against regs anyway, so he probably won't have that "I've-grown-a-rodent-in-my-face"-look.
                      Life is short. Eat dessert first.

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass
                        Please say this isn't true!!! I do not want to see Ben with a beard. Or at least say that it's just Ben being Ben and has no relation to how he'll look on the show. Come on, he can't cover up that face!

BTW, how in the world do you know that Ben has a beard? Or are you pulling our leg?

I was at LOTR convention ... so were the Browders.
                        The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

Originally posted by animoid
                          Hmm, I always thought that the one in "Crichton Kicks" wasn't as...atrocious as the one from "Jeremiah Crichton". But maybe I was only used to it at that point.
                          Or maybe because the one in JC was fake and CK was real.

BB has been seen in interviews and what not with facial hair sometimes. Not really a big deal.

Comment

I admit, I didn't bother to read all the posts. . . but from where I sit, physical appearance has very little to do with a character and his personality. Ben and Michael, while looking mildly similar, are not the same type of personality. I don't see a conflict.
                            efficiency is nothing more than intelligent laziness

Comment

Working...
                            X