No announcement yet.

Gateworld Virtual Fleet 4.0 - Discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, i always assume the Jaffa (especially the Republic) have the nice Anubian Ha'tak and that the rest is lucky to have even one.

Comment

Hmm. How much sheer firepower would it take to overwhelm Anubis shields? I wonder......
      sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

Has anyone here ever read or watched the 8-bit theater skits by Brian Clevenger? Man are the funny. Most of the time.

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
          I wonder what the occasion is...
          I dunno, but I think Gorm here plans on either proposing to killman or just getting a gift for everyone ot have access to for the sheer slag of it

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

proposing to killman
            XD

Has anyone here ever read or watched the 8-bit theater skits by Brian Clevenger? Man are the funny. Most of the time
            no

Hmm. How much sheer firepower would it take to overwhelm Anubis shields? I wonder......
            depends on the source

EDIT:

damn i'm enjoying the design stuff for the Machai. Currently trying to think of all sorts of alternative forms of firepower.
            Last edited by thekillman; 14 May 2012, 12:04 PM.

Comment

I like to hand out presents sue me....... No offense Killman but your not my type.

Comment

Why do I suddenly want to design energy weapons ? Killman; I blame you! *points at killman "he started it!" *

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                  Why do I suddenly want to design energy weapons ? Killman; I blame you! *points at killman "he started it!" *
                  I need to be careful when I design weapons. I had a "temple of darkness" were terrifying and insanely uberful weapons were kept.

Comment

How long have the Ancients had Drone weapons?

Comment

Originally posted by Gormagon View Post
                      I need to be careful when I design weapons. I had a "temple of darkness" were terrifying and insanely uberful weapons were kept.
                      Ah yes, the typical storeroom which was full to the brim with weapons, enough weapons to the point wherein you could start a war and not know what weapon did what, I can understand that

Comment

Originally posted by Gormagon View Post
                        How long have the Ancients had Drone weapons?
                        we may never find out (I emphasize "may" b/c even if TPTB decides to continue Stargate, they may decide to never expound ZPM history)
                        If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
                        [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Based upon the arctic outpost, at LEAST 10 million years.

NOTE: i'm not going to design Nova bombs or anything

Comment

Destiny was probably not equipped with Drones because as powerful and useful as Drones are they run out eventually. Although if the Ancients had put a Drone manufacturing facility on board.....hmm. That would make it too easy to win fights I suppose. Actually no....they would need both the materials to build Drones and the energy to arm them.

Comment

Do you think Drone weapons would pierce Nakai (Blue alien.)shields? Destiny's pulse weapons did not seem to have much effect. Although Destiny is not exactly in perfect shape.

Comment

destiny likely predates Drones. and i am not sure if they would pierce Blue shields. they seem to use quite alien systems.

Comment

Working...
                                X