• Show
Clear All

Okay now it's...

Spoiler:
    Sam-46
    Vala-14
    Both-2
    Neither-3

And of course there are still some I didn't count (since I had no clue who they voted for)
    sigpic
    My tumblr

Comment

Sam

Comment

Sam's cute, but I'd have a lot of fun with Vala.
        This time... it's war!

Comment

Depends if Sam's hair is short or long.... If her hair is short, Vala>Sam, if not, the other way around.

Comment

Until I saw Amanda in Sanctuary I'd have said Claudia.
            Damn but shes a hot brunette.

As far as SG1 goes its Vala.

Comment

I don't care if Sam's hair is short, long, blonde, or brunette...she's hotter by far.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, Fraiser was so much better. But, between the two Sam totally beats Vala. Too bad we didn't get more of that tank top action from Broka
                Teal'c: You have been impregnated without copulation.
                Vala: Yes, and I'm absolutely terrified. Have any of you ever heard of anything like it?
                Mitchell: Well, there's one.
                Teal'c: Darth Vader.

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                  I don't care if Sam's hair is short, long, blonde, or brunette...she's hotter by far.
                  COMPLETELY AGREED!! Who gives a crap if her hair is short long purple blue light dark or WHATEVER?!?! She's the hottest between the 2
                  sigpic
                  My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                    Okay now it's...

Spoiler:
                    Sam-46
                    Vala-14
                    Both-2
                    Neither-3

And of course there are still some I didn't count (since I had no clue who they voted for)
                    I'd bet money that most of those Sam votes are from heterosexual women who are simply bigger Sam fans than Vala fans.

Comment

I'd say Sam. But Vala would be a lot of fun.

Personally I'd prefer Anise to anyone though.
                      sigpic

Comment

Still Sam for me!
                        sigpic

Comment

Sam, 'cuz she'll technobabble an orgasm outta ya'.
                          sigpic
                          Weapons At Maximum!

Comment

Originally posted by Raven Gold View Post
                            Sam, 'cuz she'll technobabble an orgasm outta ya'.
                            Hehe....hehe.... I'd like one of those please. Sam

Comment

Well I had a huge crush on Samatha, but when Vala came, I totally feel in love with her. I would have to go with Vala, but Sam is really hot too. Jane is is extremely classy too.

Comment

personally i'd say vala - in unending, after however many years on the ship.

sam's always had a thing for jack, but because of their positions could never act on it. she's too self-contained, too capable of holding herself in check. even alternate sams have never seemed like they're entirely happy or comfortable - they're always dealing with being the smartest person (or people, in the epi where lots of alternates come to earth) on the planet, and always stuck into science, because they have to play their parts.

on the other hand, vala acts out a LOT, because she's looking attention - which initially puts me off her. when she finally breaks down with daniel, and shows how much she fears being alone, and truly settles down - thats when she really catches me. a woman who can have fun, but doesn't need to be over the top all the time any more, who can be natural and comfortable just being. on the team she brings a dreamer who somehow can con the chastity belt from a nun, and then sell it back to her for twice the price; she's always after loot/bounty, but as i say unending, after the years there, gives her a whole new perspective on life - one where she doesn't always have to be running and jumping, singing and dancing and playing others for fools, and can settle into simpler dreams, because she's finally happy.
                                Cantina Petition for Perma-sticky (or own subforum)

Comment

Working...
                                X