No announcement yet.

Who is hotter? Samantha Carter or Vala Mal Doran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't even fathom the comparison. Sam is an elegant beauty, in my opinion. Vara is just.... odd looking, in my opinion. Oh well. To each their own.

Comment

TJ, Chloe, Sam and Vala all at the same time .

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Neither.

Dr. Fraiser trumps all especially in the later years
        Indeed just rewatch the sceen in "hathor" when Janet, Sam and a SF have to use there "feminine charms" to escape Janet just adjusts her BD jacket and flufs her hair - you can see Sam and the SF look at her and go WTF I realy should have paid more atention in those special girl leasons :-)
        ----------------------------
        You will never get to heaven with an Ak 47... But A Zu 30 is good for Low Flying Cherubim

Comment

i could never choose,... i would like to say both,.. and Janet Fraiser.

Comment

Sam! no doubt.

I Hate Vala, she's annoying.
            Favorite Characters:
            Babylon 5: Londo Mollari, G'Kar
            Farscape: Rygel, Zhaan
            SG1: Jack O'Neill
            SG-A: Rodney McKay

Favorite Shows In Order:
            Stargate SG-1 | DS9 | Babylon 5 | Farscape | ST:VOY | Firefly |Stargate Universe | Stargate Atlantis | BSG

Comment

Originally posted by SGCFan0115 View Post
              Who is hotter in your own opinion Samantha Carter from Stargate SG-1 and other stargate tv shows
              or Vala Mal Doran from Stargate SG-1 idk if she is in an other tv shows
              mine is Samantha Carter (Me >> )
              i like Vala too but just not my type for looks i want u to pick!!
              Vala mmmmmm...
              Claudia Black is six shades of yummy
              sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Lets let the boys settle it. My boys (hubby and son) vote for Vala, they like Sam, but nothing surpasses good old Aussie hotness

Without the medical corps, there would be no SG teams left

wonderful Signature by my Daughter RogueRanger aka Melanie

Comment

Originally posted by marilynrose View Post
                  Lets let the boys settle it. My boys (hubby and son) vote for Vala, they like Sam, but nothing surpasses good old Aussie hotness
                  Meh...Sam is hotter hands down!
                  sigpic

Comment

Samantha Carter. no question.

Comment

Sam, without question. Amanda Tapping is stunningly gorgeous...

Comment

Carter

Comment

Samantha Carter, of course. Just look at her in Family Ties (1018), when she returns from shopping with Vala. Drool...

Comment

Easily Carter. I generally prefer brunettes over blondes, but Vala is too skinny for my taste. Carter looks much more curvy. (Like someone else said, she looks just about perfect in the last scene with Cam in Ark of Truth)

Comment

Vala.

It's not just about who is better looking. It's about looking hot, acting hot and dressing hot. Carter isn't hot at all really. Attractive yes, but she's an Air Force officer. She is expected to act, look and dress a certain way.

Now, if Carter looked like this then we'd have a contest. I think the sexiest thing Carter ever did was try jumping O'Neill in season one.

sigpic

Comment

Boomer from BSG, she is just too cute!!

I know, I know, that was not the topic but while trying to choose Boomer kept whispering in my ear!

Truth is I am only up to end of season 4 in SG1 so have yet to see Claudia Black in the show at all but I did watch FarScape 5 times through before my recent BSG run and while she was good in FarScape she reminded of girl friends that were too cool in using sex as a control method.
                                Truth is Carter, Vala; its like trying to pick the sexiest mid sized American sedan while ignoring the Porsches, Bimmers, Benzes and Ferraris screaming down the road just outside.

What next a pin up contest between General Hammond and Mayburn??

Comment

Working...
                                X