No announcement yet.

Favorite SG1 Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mitchell : "Well ,like my grandma used to say , If at first you don't succeed ... "
    Carter : "Try a larger thermo-nuclear reaction ?"
    Mitchell : "Her word's exactly."

Comment

Jack O'Neill: If we want to find out who's behind this, we have to do what the Asgard do.
      Daniel: You mean bluff?
      Jack O'Neill: Yep. We just need to do it without revealing what we know.
      Daniel: Which is nothing.
      Jack O'Neill: Right. But they don't know we know nothing.

Comment

Jack: This isn't our language.
        Carter: It's mine sir.
        sigpic

Comment

Ex Deus Machina

Mitchell: [talking about a firefight in an office] Witnesses?
          Daniel: One. Some guy who was working overtime, spent most of the firefight under his desk, but was able to provide the descriptions of three individuals: big, tattooed, chain mail pants.
          Mitchell: So it's either our Jaffa, or KISS is back on tour.

Comment

Teal'c: "Children of the Tau'ri also seem to enjoy colourful weapons that have no function."
            The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
            sigpic

Comment

From 2001, with Jack referring to the alien race, Aschen, they are negotiating with

Jack: "They don't get excited in general, General. Its like an entire planet of accountants."

Comment

Maj. Carter: [in reference to a door she is trying to unlock] Sir, I really hate to sound negative, but I think it’s pretty safe to say that without a little more insight into how these things actually work, I’ve got pretty much zero chance of hitting... [door slides open] Okay, maybe not zero.
                sigpic

Comment

Prototype

Sam: A normal human brain, you or I, say, should show roughly five to ten percent coverage.
                  Mitchell: Me being five, you being ten

Comment

Jack: "What happened?

Daniel: "Do you believe in ghosts?"

Jack: "Uh…no."

Daniel: "Well, neither do I. Which means there has to be a logical explanation."

Jack: "For what?"

Daniel: "When we were in the Linvris chamber, I felt something brush by me. And I've heard voices. And I keep seeing the dead Goa'uld from the massacre."

Jack: Where?"

Daniel: "Well last night they were in my closet, in like a…Stargate event horizon without the Gate."

(lol, but I'll continute)

Jack: "In your closet?"

Daniel: "Yes. I don't think they're really dead."

Jack: "Who? The stiffs in the morgue?"

Daniel: "No, the nine Goa'uld that were using them as hosts. I translated a phrase on that tablet that I thought meant attack, but when I refined the translation I realized it means to enter by infiltration."

Jack: "And you think that's what they're doing?"

Daniel: "Yes."

Jack: "Through your closet?"

(Ep is Legacy)

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Jack: "Weren't we just somewhere else?"

Daniel: "Where?"

Jack: "Some planet."

Daniel: "When?

Jack: "Just now."

Daniel: "No."

Jack: "You sure?"

Daniel: "Yeah.

Jack: "Everything just changed."

Sam: "Sir, we've been sitting in the commissary for the past half-hour.

Jack: "Really?"

Daniel: *with sarcasm* "Well, it is understandable how you could have gotten the two places confused."

(Ep WOO)

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                      "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                      a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Jack: "I ask you. What could possibly be in my eye that could explain this?" (Ep WOO)

Comment

Dr. Jackson: [to Teal'c] What happens when you dial your own phone number? Wrong person to ask...[turns to General Hammond] What happens when you dial your own phone number?

General Hammond: You get a busy signal.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                            Dr. Jackson: [to Teal'c] What happens when you dial your own phone number? Wrong person to ask...[turns to General Hammond] What happens when you dial your own phone number?

General Hammond: You get a busy signal.
                            That is the best season one episode. I laugh every time I wach that part of the episode. Can't rember the name of the episode though.
                            But it's clear, at least by one measure, Stargate Universe is going out with a social supersonic boom.

Comment

Originally posted by GateGhost View Post
                              That is the best season one episode. I laugh every time I wach that part of the episode. Can't rember the name of the episode though.
                              Its Solitudes (I know its at least solitude...but something makes me wanna put the "s" on the end.)
                              sigpic

Comment

From Solitudes

Carter: Uh... sir?
                                Jack: It's my sidearm I swear.
                                *Carter giggles*
                                Jack: No giggling please.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X