No announcement yet.

Favorite SG1 Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam: "No offense, Daniel, but it's not like you don't have some issues to work out."

Daniel: "Oh, yeah."

Sam: "Maybe you should talk to someone."

Daniel: "I thought I was."
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

Threads

Sam: [O'Neill's arm is around her shoulders and she is leaning into him, for comfort] Thank you, sir.
      Jack: For what?
      Sam: For being here for me.
      Jack: [pauses and looks at her] Always.

Comment

(Jack too weak to stand wants to get out of bed)
        Janet: "You can protest all you want, Colonel, but it'll be a while before you get your strength back. So relax."
        Jack: "Oh come on…"
        Janet: "Ah! Doctor's orders." (shea leaves the room)
        Jack: "Napoleonic power monger. (Rolls over and looks at Teal'c.)

(Crystal Skull ep)

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
        "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
        a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Sam: [Jeannie and Rodney are bickering] "Woah, woah! Siblings, please!"

Rodney & Jeannie: [at the same time] "Sorry."

Rodney: [about the way Sam's looking at them] "What?"

Sam: "Well, it's just you both said "sorry" with that cute Canadian way, and I... [Rodney stares at her, less than amused] Sorry."
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
            Sam: [Jeannie and Rodney are bickering] "Woah, woah! Siblings, please!"

Rodney & Jeannie: [at the same time] "Sorry."

Rodney: [about the way Sam's looking at them] "What?"

Sam: "Well, it's just you both said "sorry" with that cute Canadian way, and I... [Rodney stares at her, less than amused] Sorry."

But it's actaully from SGA.
            sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
            - R.E.M.

Comment

Originally posted by Raw_Deal View Post

But it's actaully from SGA.
              I know It's from McKay and Mrs. Miller ep ...
              but Sam was there ... and it's awesome scene
              sigpic

Comment

Jack: "So what exactly did you have in mind regarding the capture of this Goa'uld? What was his name? Kevlar?"

(Deadman's Switch)

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Jack: "Well, we're exactly one zat gun short of actually having a zat gun." (Deadman's Switch)

Comment

Beast of Burden

Maj. Carter
                    : Daniel, are you okay?

Dr. Jackson: Uh, I've been better.

Maj. Carter: Col. O'Neill?

Dr. Jackson: Uh, physically fine. But, uh, I'm not expecting a birthday present any time soon.
                    sigpic
                    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Jack: "Is that a 'money back if you're not completely alive' guarantee?" (Pretense)

Comment

Mobius Pt. 1

Daniel: We don't know where it is now, but we do know where it was: Giza, 3000 B.C.
                        Sam: You can't be serious.
                        Jack: What?
                        Daniel: It's the only way.
                        Jackl: What?
                        Sam: No, we agreed.
                        Jack: If I have to say "what" one more time, heads are gonna roll!

Comment

Col. O'Neill: Ooh! Anybody else feel that?

Maj. Carter: The tingling sensation is caused by the energy field. It's not causing any physical damage, so there's nothing to worry about, sir.

Col. O'Neill: No, I like it. It's good!
                          sigpic

Comment

: Carter, how long have I been asleep?
                            : Seven days.
                            : That's a record.
                            (Fragile Balance)

Comment

Ba'al: You dare mock me?!

O'Neill: Ba'al, come on you, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
                              sigpic

Comment

Moebius Pt. 2

Sam: Look, if we don't make it...
                                [kisses Jack]
                                Jack: Wait a minute! I thought you liked Daniel.
                                Sam: I lied. I just wanted to get to know you better. You see, I'm a very cautious person, and I tend to take things-
                                [Jack interrupts, kissing her]

Comment

Working...
                                X