• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack: There is nothing cruvus with me
    'And maybe we'll come back, to Earth, who can tell?'
    Tumblr | Jack & Daniel | PSD & Textures | DeviantART

Comment

Jack O'Neill: Speak of the Devil.
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Hammond: Can we determine what threat they pose?
        Jack: Apparently, all desserts on Base are in grave danger.

Comment

Daniel : sorry, I’ve been hanging around Jack O’Neill too much

Comment

Carter: Is it working? Has he said anything?
            O'Neill: He talked about fabric, briefly.
            Jackson: He just called me a woman.
            O'Neill: So I think it's working.
            Jackson: Well, something's happening.

Comment

Bane

ALLY
              Peanuts and caramel. Pretty good, huh?
              TEAL'C
              Can you get more?
              ALLY
              Maybe. What's in it for me?
              TEAL'C
              Peanuts and caramel.

I laugh every time

Comment

O'Neill: "I am soo sorry, I was just finishing up a lovely brunch"
                Ba'al: -_- "Impudence"
                O'Neill: "No, tuna"
                Ba'al: -_-
                Last edited by StargateMillennium; 21 June 2014, 03:43 PM.

sigpic
                Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
                https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

Originally posted by Tachyon View Post
                  Crysal Skull:

O'NEILL (To Daniel): Hey! If you'd been listening you know that nintendos pass through everything.

Even though he got the word wrong, that moment made me so proud of Jack . He's really trying!

Comment

O'Neill - "Lucy, I'm home!"
                    Teal'c - "I am not Lucy."

From season 1, Broca Divide.
                    sigpic

Comment

O'Neill: He's a barber.

Jackson: Broke into your house?

O'Neill: Yeah.

Jackson: Second week in a row.

O'Neill: Mm-hmm.

Jackson (pointedly): Alarm.

O'Neill: I'm thinkin' dog.

Joe: You could try locking your front door.

(Citizen Joe, season 8, episode 15 - http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/transcripts/815.shtml )

Comment

Window of Opportunity, season 4.

O'Neill - "I'm telling you Teal'c, if we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm going to lose it. Lose it. It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, not in possession of one's faculties, one fry short of a Happy Meal, WHACKO!!!!"

Also from the same episode when O'Neill and Teal'c are playing golf through the Stargate.

Hammond - (shouting) "COLONEL O'NEILL! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!"
                        sigpic

Comment

Jack O'Neill: Look, I'm sick of layin' around. Help me up.
                          Teal'c: Dr. Frasier believes you're not strong enough to undertake such a mission.
                          Jack O'Neill: Yeah, whatever. (O'Neill gets out of bed and falls down)
                          Teal'c: Dr. Frasier is usually correct in such matters.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                          "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                          a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Jack O'Neill: (referring to Dr Fraiser) "Napoleonic power monger."

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                            "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                            a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Originally posted by kirsten187 View Post
                              Window of Opportunity, season 4.
                              Hammond - (shouting) "COLONEL O'NEILL! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!"
                              Which leads right into one of my favorites (if only for RDA's delivery): "In the middle of my backswing!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
                                Jack O'Neill: (referring to Dr Fraiser) "Napoleonic power monger."
                                That scene is one of my favourites!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X