No announcement yet.

Favorite SG1 Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked the interchange between Teal'c and Mitchell after rescuing Teal'c from Baal. It was something along the lines of "I was doing my job and you'd do the same"

Comment

What is right cannot be measured by strength.

Politics

Comment

Fragile Balance

Gen. Hammond: Are you saying Colonel O'Neill has, somehow, regressed more than 30 years overnight?

Dr. Jackson: Stranger things have happened.

Teal'c: Name but one.

Dr. Jackson: Well, there was the time he got really old, the time he became a caveman, the time we all swapped bodies...

The fact that he can should scare them all
        sigpic
        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
          Fragile Balance

Gen. Hammond: Are you saying Colonel O'Neill has, somehow, regressed more than 30 years overnight?

Dr. Jackson: Stranger things have happened.

Teal'c: Name but one.

Dr. Jackson: Well, there was the time he got really old, the time he became a caveman, the time we all swapped bodies...

The fact that he can should scare them all
          sigpic

Comment

My favorite has got to be the "... three fries short of a happy meal WACKO!" bit in Window of Opportunity.

Classic. Never gets old

Comment

Urgo

Urgo:
              Years from now, when you're thinking about me, you're gonna say, ooohhh, how did I ever get along without that wonderful, constant companion? Woof!

Col. O'Neill: Years from now?

Dr. Jackson: Woof?!

sigpic

Comment

T'ealc:What is an Oprah?
                My favorite TV shows

sigpic

Comment

Bounty

Mrs. Mitchell: It's all right dear, I'm not as old fashioned as you think.
                  Mitchell: What?
                  Mrs. Mitchell: [to Vala] You know, I think Cam sometimes finds it convenient to forget that I grew up in the sixties. I could tell you some stories.
                  Mitchell: No, Mom! No, please! No! We don't wanna hear your stories.
                  Vala: I do.
                  Mitchell: No!

Comment

Starscape91 already got this but it's worth mentioning twice.

From "Emancipation" (1x04), as they're discussing an anesthetic they're bringing back:
                    Jackson: We can never say where it came from.
                    O'Neill: Damn. Guess I'm going to have to cancel that Oprah interview.
                    Teal'c: What is an Oprah?

Every time I so much as think of this scene I start to crack up laughing. Never gets old! xD
                    "What is an Oprah?"... Only you, Teal'c. Only you.

Comment

Similarly:

Teal'c: What is a Stanford?

From Cold Lazarus
                      sigpic
                      Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Rocket_Scientist View Post
                        Similarly:

Teal'c: What is a Stanford?

From Cold Lazarus
                        I just saw that one, too!
                        Aahh he makes me laugh so much.

On a more somber note is this quote from that same episode, near the end, when O'Neill is talking to the crystal-energy alien (did it actually have a name? I couldn't figure that out) and it tells him this:
                        “Your deepest pain was not the physical injury I had caused. Your pain was from an empty place in your heart where Charlie once was. I thought if I could bring Charlie back to you, I could heal your pain.”
                        Heart.
                        BREAK.
                        This nearly had me in tears. But I'm a pretty emotional TV watcher as is.
                        Beautiful line, fabulous episode.

Comment

Originally posted by CMWriter View Post
                          I just saw that one, too!
                          Aahh he makes me laugh so much.

On a more somber note is this quote from that same episode, near the end, when O'Neill is talking to the crystal-energy alien (did it actually have a name? I couldn't figure that out) and it tells him this:
                          “Your deepest pain was not the physical injury I had caused. Your pain was from an empty place in your heart where Charlie once was. I thought if I could bring Charlie back to you, I could heal your pain.”
                          Heart.
                          BREAK.
                          This nearly had me in tears. But I'm a pretty emotional TV watcher as is.
                          Beautiful line, fabulous episode.
                          For a sci-fi series...SG does pull at the heart strings a bit. Glad you're liking it and good quote!
                          sigpic

Comment

Dr. Jackson:
                            Uh... the sun's beeping.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post

Dr. Jackson:
                              Uh... the sun's beeping.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                                For a sci-fi series...SG does pull at the heart strings a bit. Glad you're liking it and good quote!
                                To me, a good series in any genre pulls at your heartstrings at least a little. That's the mark of good writing.
                                Believe me, if I wasn't thoroughly impressed by SG1 thus far I wouldn't be blogging about it. I'd say, "Well, that was dumb and pointless. Excuse me while I go see if Jersey Shore is any better."

On that note, I heard another quote that just made me crack up so hard... from "Bloodlines" (1x11):

Jack: Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it.
                                Bra'tac: No. The bridge is too well guarded.
                                Jack: No, actually there, I was using a cliché that...

Bra'tac is such a great character. I hope he returns in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X