Favorite SG1 Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post
    You know what'd of been funnier in that scene? If Adria had kicked him in the ... *sigh* Ba'al's

(okay, i think something DIED because of that pun ...)
    how punny!
    sigpic

Comment

Jack: "so what are the side effects of this tetrachlorolethelmermaline stuff?"
      Last edited by Girlbot; 29 July 2011, 06:55 AM.
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post
        You know what'd of been funnier in that scene? If Adria had kicked him in the ... *sigh* Ba'al's

(okay, i think something DIED because of that pun ...)
        that reminded me of when sam slaps him.
        sigpic

Comment

The Quest: Pt. 2

Mitchell: You don't get fancy mind powers unless there's been major redecorating going on inside your skull.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan-e-Gate View Post
            The Quest: Pt. 2

Mitchell: You don't get fancy mind powers unless there's been major redecorating going on inside your skull.

Gotta Love Mitchell! He certainly had a way with words. : )
            Enjoying the Stargate Re-Watch Event: "This should not get old, General!"

Noxbait's Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Noxbait View Post
              Gotta Love Mitchell! He certainly had a way with words. : )
              That he did!
              sigpic

Comment

Daniel: That taste like chicken...
                Carter: Whats wrong?
                Daniel: Its macaroni cheese..

One of ma favs

Comment

Jack: I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this?
                  Never ceases to induce a chuckle.
                  sigpic
                  Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

"An accident waiting for a place to happen."

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Jack :: If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it.

Teal'c looks at Jack.

Jack :: Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, WACKO !!!
                      Signature removed by popular demand...

Comment

Originally posted by xevgyx View Post
                        Daniel: That taste like chicken...
                        Carter: Whats wrong?
                        Daniel: Its macaroni cheese..

One of ma favs
                        Its one of my favorites as well!
                        sigpic

Comment

Jack: lucy....i'm home!
                          Teal'c: I am not Lucy.
                          Jack: its a reference to an old...oh nevermind. come on let out I'm fine.
                          Teal'c: how can i be sure you are fine...you called be lucy.
                          Jack: oh for crying out loud.
                          sigpic Gets better with age!

Conventions:
                          Creation Vancouver SG Con 2009 - 2010 - 2011 - 2012
                          GateCon Vancouver 2011
                          Creation Chicago SG Con 2013 - 2014

Comment

Line in the Sand

Mitchell: We're gonna try a little disappearing act, here. Please remember to keep your arms and legs inside the village at all times until we come to a complete and final stop.
                            [the villagers look confused]
                            Mitchell: Blank stares work, too.

Comment

I love this one, great lines/reactions for each main character in one scene. Opening dialog to Singularity (1x15).

(open to SG-1 entering the blast door to the gateroom, where a wormhole is open and waiting for them)

Daniel: (to Sam) So, what exactly are we going to see after this eclipse begins? It is black, and it is... a hole.
                              Jack: (brushes past Sam and Daniel toward the gate) Well, it might be a black hole.
                              Daniel: Ok, let me put that a different way...
                              (Jack stops to relace a boot on the side of the ramp, Sam and Daniel keep walking)
                              Sam: Oh Daniel... well, you're right. You can't actually see it - not the singularity itself. It's so massive that not even light can escape it. But during the totality phase of the eclipse, we should be able to see matter spiraling towards it.
                              Jack: Actually, it's called the accretian disc. (Sam stops and turns around, grinning in disbelief)
                              Daniel: I guess it's easy to understand why the local population would be afraid of something like tha– what did you just say? (stares at Jack)
                              Jack: It's just an astronomical term.
                              Sam: You didn't think the colonel had a telescope on his roof just to look at the neighbors, did you? (Daniel keeps staring at Jack, Sam heads for the active wormhole)
                              Jack: (feeling a little busted) Not initially... (glances at Teal'c)
                              (Teal'c rasies an eyebrow as he considers)
                              Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
                              Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

Sam: Maybourne, you are an idiot every day of the week! Why couldn't you take ONE day off?!

S3 eppy FOOTHOLD.

I love when Sam says that!! lol!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X