• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gen Hammond: "What's it doing?"

Sam: "Flying, Sir."

Jack: "MALPs can't fly."

Daniel: "Apparently they can."

Jack: "Shouldn't there be a memo on this stuff?"
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post

Gotta love Jack!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        Gotta love Jack!
        Agree Gotta love Jack
        sigpic

Comment

Robot O'Neill: We'll bury the Gate, don't worry. And don't even think about sending a bomb to make sure.
          Real O'Neill: I wasn't.
          Robot O'Neill: Yes, you were. I know you.

Comment

Both from "Window of Opportunity"

O'Neill: I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this?

Daniel: Let me ask you something. In all the time you were... looping, were you ever tempted to... do something crazy? I mean, you could do anything without worrying about consequences.
            O'Neill: You know, it's funny, you've asked me that before.
            Daniel: And? (O'Neill stares at Carter. She smiles, then narrows her eyes suspiciously.
            O'Neill smiles and takes another bite of oatmeal)

Comment

Jack: Voice activated. What was the word?
              Daniel: Uh, "bark" something.
              Jack: Almond bark, Barcalougner, Beetle juice!
              sigpic

Comment

Dude, Morrismike, you really like your quotes don't you? How bout you just load the script for each episode. I mean really guy... that a lot.
                Originally posted by morrismike View Post
                O'Neill, to the surveillance camera in his holding cell: "C'mon, get me out of here. Tell ya what, let me put it nicely. Get me the hell out of here!"
                Hammond: "If that isn't O'Neill, I want to know who the hell we're looking at." O'Neill throws a pillow at the camera.
                Teal'c: You have been impregnated without copulation.
                Vala: Yes, and I'm absolutely terrified. Have any of you ever heard of anything like it?
                Mitchell: Well, there's one.
                Teal'c: Darth Vader.

Comment

robot jack: "is this the first time that you lied to yourself"

daniel: 'Sphere' -- planet. 'Label' -- name.

jack: Following -- still -- you -- not!
                  sigpic

Comment

Jack: This isn't our language.
                    Carter: It's mine sir.
                    sigpic

Comment

Jack: Voice activated. What was the word?
                      Daniel: Uh, "bark" something.
                      Jack: Almond bark, Barcalougner, Beetle juice!
                      lol... I love that part it follows the 'I hate the Goa'uld, you hate the Goa'uld' part that reminds me of the movie Beetlejuice.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                      "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                      a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

and later in that ep

Jack: "Who put her in charge?"

Hammond: "The US Air Force."

Teal'c: "In medical matters, Dr. Fraiser may overrule those of any rank." *walks away*

Jack: "I'm not getting all my memos."

(Ep is Entity)

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                        "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                        a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Jack: "They don't get excited in general, General. Its like an entire planet of accountants."
                          sigpic

Comment

Jack: "They don't get excited in general, General. Its like an entire planet of accountants."
                            Gotta love Jack!
                            sigpic

Comment

Sam: "Have fun." (in relation to Jack going fishing)

Jack: "Ya sure ya betcha!"

and Later

JacK: "Have Fun." (in relation to Sam going to help Thor)

Sam; "Ya sure, you betcha!"

(Small Victories Part Two)

Comment

Maj. Carter: We did it!

Thor: It was your stupid idea.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X