Jack: It's time for Plan B.
    Sam: We have a Plan B?
    Jack: No, but it's time for one.
    (Orpheus)
    sigpic
    "Operation this-will-most-likely-end-badly is a go" ~Lt Col John Sheppard

Comment

Bounty season 10:
      *Cameron is over by the haystack with his High School sweetheart. Vala is near the car waiting for him. She calls out. Cameron's parents are with Vala*
      SHUT UP AND GET IN THE CAR!!!! *laughs to himself*
      I may have overstated the spiritual bond just a little bit.

Urgo season 3
      *Teal'c sculling coffee straight from the pot*
      (?) Isn't that hot?
      Extremely.

Upgrades:
      *At the steakhouse.*
      The same, four really big steaks with fries..... Oh! And a diet soda.
      *All look at her condescendingly*
      What? I like the taste better.

Comment

Maybourne::*refering to a hotdog* "You want one?"

Jack: "No. You know, there's still something about you that puts me off my food."

Maybourne: "I know you've got a strong stomach, Jack. I've read your file.

Jack: "Now what does that have to do with anything?"

Maybourne: "You want to help General Hammond, you're going to have to get your hands dirty. I need to know you're going to see this thing through."

Jack: "Under no other circumstances would I sit here and watch you eat."

(Ep is Chain Reaction)

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
        "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
        a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Kinsey: "Colonel, have you completely taken leave of your senses?"

Jack: "I've been hanging round Maybourne. What does that say?"

(Chain Reaction)

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
          "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
          a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Gen Hammond: "What's it doing?"

Sam: "Flying, Sir."

Jack: "MALPs can't fly."

Daniel: "Apparently they can."

Jack: "Shouldn't there be a memo on this stuff?"

(Entity)

Comment

O'Neill: Carter? What just happened.
              Elrad: The Eye of Odin grows dim.
              Carter: Some sort of shift in the light frequency.
              O'Neill: Good. I thought I was having a stroke.
              The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
              sigpic

Comment

Teal'c: "If we are discovered, you will be brought to Apophis along with us."
                O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
                Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."
                O'Neill: "Actually, there I was using a cliché..."

Comment

Daniel: *Recording notes* "It err…or rather, he appears to have undeveloped chin and facial horns which indicate he could be a subspecies. Possibly a juvenile."

*Chaka growls*

Daniel: "Shut up?"

*Chaka snorts*

Daniel: "I understood that...*speaking into recording device* ...We're communicating."

(Ep = The First Ones)

Comment

This is what Jack said...

Jack: "Yeah, flight. Digger One, we read you. We have lost control of the craft to some sort of recall device. That apparently, the scum-sucking, slimy snake-assed Apophis installed in his death gliders. Over! Flight, do you copy? Uh…flight. I don't know whether or not you can hear me, but…uh…controls are not responding. No thrusters and no reaction control system. We are…purely ballistic. Over."

This is what they heard at the SGC...

Jack: *transmitted* "O'NEILL
                    (over radio)
                    …yeah, flight. Digger One…we read you…we have lost control of the craft to some sort of recall device. That apparently…Apophis installed in his death gliders. Over! Flight, do you copy? Uh…flight. I don't know whether or not you can hear me, but…uh…controls are not responding. No thrusters and no reaction control system. We are…ballistic."

(Ep is Tangent)

Comment

Baal
                      Why has it taken so long to back to me?

Jack
                      I was having a sandwich.

Baal
                      Impudence

Jack
                      No, chicken salad

Comment

To think, people can't understand why SGU had poor ratings. This thread for SGU would be around 4 posts.

Comment

Teal'c: Do not humans usually die when they are frozen?

Col. O'Neill: Usually.

[The frozen Mayborne breathes out]

Col. O'Neill: They usually don't breathe when they're dead either.
                          The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                          sigpic

Comment

Daniel (over Goa'uld radio): Maktal skree! Loktak mekta satak...Oz!
                            Goa'uld: Maktal Oz?
                            Daniel (over radio): Maktal Oz, kree!
                            Goa'uld: Kaltak skree, tal manak!
                            Jacob: Alright, we're almost finished, Sam's just finishing up.
                            Daniel: Uh...that's good 'cause I don't think they bought my act.
                            Jacob: Why? Who'd you say you were?
                            Daniel: The uh...Great and Powerful Oz
                            Jacob:...SAM!
                            sigpic

Comment

Carter: Now, considering their unique ability to maintain an active Stargate indefinitely and their force field capabilities, the President has authorized any and all means to complete the mission.
                              Mitchell: Oh, boy. And here I was trying to have a nuke free career.
                              Teal'c: [raises eyebrow]
                              (Beachhead)
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skarmory View Post
                                Daniel (over Goa'uld radio): Maktal skree! Loktak mekta satak...Oz!
                                Goa'uld: Maktal Oz?
                                Daniel (over radio): Maktal Oz, kree!
                                Goa'uld: Kaltak skree, tal manak!
                                Jacob: Alright, we're almost finished, Sam's just finishing up.
                                Daniel: Uh...that's good 'cause I don't think they bought my act.
                                Jacob: Why? Who'd you say you were?
                                Daniel: The uh...Great and Powerful Oz
                                Jacob:...SAM!
                                lol... I think Daniel picked up Jack's Oz thing...

Comment

Working...
                                X