>L
    >E
    >R

>S
    >P
    >A
    >C
    >E
    Alisen Down (Smalleville, Da Vinci's Inquest , Mysterious Ways) is to guest star as ' Dr. Brightman ' in 2 of the Season Eight episodes 'Lockdown' and 'ZeroHour'.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Brightman
      >S
      >P
      >O
      >I
      >L
      >E
      >R

>S
      >P
      >A
      >C
      >E
      Alisen Down (Smalleville, Da Vinci's Inquest , Mysterious Ways) is to guest star as ' Dr. Brightman ' in 2 of the Season Eight episodes 'Lockdown' and 'ZeroHour'.
      Where did you get this information? And who are you?

Comment

In addition to the new CMO, there's supposed to be an aide for Gen. Jack--Gilman? Gilmore? Something like that--who might in reality be a spy for the NID and/or CIA (or....Something like that! )

J.
        "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

Spoiler Space
          Apparently they're going to be getting Nurse Ratched in from "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". It turns out that she's the baddest baddy ever, and Kinsey, the Go'auld and any other enemy SGC has ever come across, are all working for her. Most of Season 8's going to be about how she's plotting against them (lots of flashbacks) and how they slowly begin to suspect her.
          sum ergo cogitum
          I am therefore I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
            Where did you get this information? And who are you?
            I maintain Alisen's official website, and was informed by Alisen herself. That is the only information that I've received, character title and episode names.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkQuee1
              In addition to the new CMO, there's supposed to be an aide for Gen. Jack--Gilman? Gilmore? Something like that--who might in reality be a spy for the NID and/or CIA (or....Something like that! )

J.
              Mark Gilmore, played by David Kaufmann
              http://www.gateworld.net/news/episod...83276226,12319,

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Brightman
                I maintain Alisen's official website, and was informed by Alisen herself. That is the only information that I've received, character title and episode names.
                Thank you, this is very interesting. Thanks God they didn't name her Dr. Smith

Comment

Alisen's guesting? Way cool! Like her lots. She's on my casting list if I ever get around to actually writing something decent.

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                    Thank you, this is very interesting. Thanks God they didn't name her Dr. Smith
                    Darn. Guess I'll have to change the CMO's name in The Call.
                    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

i think janet will be hard to replace.She was one of sam's best friends,and had attitude in sgc by pulling ranks as doctors orders go.Why though di they kill her off when she was in the episode 2010 she shouldn't have been there,if she had been killed???
                      i would love another season of sg1 but i would miss rda a lot after all he has the wit,looks and commands like no other,with a little joke on the side.
                      They could not let season 8 go without getting rid of stalker pete,and sam and jack just admittting to each other how they feel,forget regulations,from day one they have been attracted to each other but haven't once let their feelings get in the way of doing their job.Go peter deluise do your stuff get some-one in to do the properly(i loved 21 jump street).

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                        i think janet will be hard to replace.She was one of sam's best friends,and had attitude in sgc by pulling ranks as doctors orders go.Why though di they kill her off when she was in the episode 2010 she shouldn't have been there,if she had been killed???
                        If they'd contacted the Aschen and defeated the Goa'uld before Anubis ever returned, she wouldn't have died. It's ironic that Janet was the only one not killed in carrying out the pan, yet she was the only one whose death it actually caused.
                        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Working...
                        X