Do Ha'taks' have bathrooms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do Ha'taks' have bathrooms?

I was wondering if the Jaffa and Goa'uld ever go to the bathroom.

Unless the symbiotes have the ability to render human waste into something that they could use, I should think they would.
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

I can't see a Goa'uld or a first prime leaving the bridge in the middle of a battle to use the bathroom.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper 1 View Post
        I can't see a Goa'uld or a first prime leaving the bridge in the middle of a battle to use the bathroom.
        If you've gotta go, you've gotta go. It could explain why so many Ha'taks seem so simple to destroy in later seasons.
        If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

The reason why the Ba'als left Earth, too many "explosive" foods.

Comment

They probably do but it was not important enough to put in the show.
            sigpic
            SG-1 is awesome.

Comment

Cargo ships have bathrooms, as evidenced by dialog and Sam directing in an episode I can't remember the title of just now. There were a bunch of annoying SGC scientists (common, I know) and one asks where the bathroom is, Sam hangs her head in annoyance and points to somewhere off-camera.

So I can't imagine that something as big as a Ha'tak would be without
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

It's probably hidden in the halls of the Ha'tak. password and all.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  Cargo ships have bathrooms, as evidenced by dialog and Sam directing in an episode I can't remember the title of just now. There were a bunch of annoying SGC scientists (common, I know) and one asks where the bathroom is, Sam hangs her head in annoyance and points to somewhere off-camera.

So I can't imagine that something as big as a Ha'tak would be without
                  I remember the reference to the bathroom in the cargo, but I can't remember the episode... I thought it had Jacob in it though...

The ony other reference to the bathroom that I can think of is in Serpent's Grasp/Lair when Jack asks the Jaffa if he'd seen a bathroom... that was in a Hatak, but I think that was just Jack's humour...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                  "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                  a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Can you imagine Apophis sitting on the toilet in his Ha'tak, reading a newspaper and his first Prime knocks on the door, telling him that Heru'ur is attacking?
                    My videos
                    My art
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
                      I remember the reference to the bathroom in the cargo, but I can't remember the episode... I thought it had Jacob in it though...
                      It was the episode Fail Safe. Season 5, episode 17.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                        It was the episode Fail Safe. Season 5, episode 17.
                        So it is Thanks.

Jack: "It doesn't look so bad.

Sam: "(talk to the engineers)Okay, our first priority is auxiliary power. Then it's hyper drive and life support.

Webber: "Right."

Spellman: "Is there a restroom? My first priority."

(Sam directs him into the other room)

(Fail safe)

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                        "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                        a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

i'm sure they have bathrooms they just weren't shown. its also probably not very big like an airplane bathroom.

and yeah there was the reference in that episode.
                          sigpic

Comment

Alternative reply:
                            I sure hope they got bathrooms otherwise some hok'tar better clean that mess up
                            My videos
                            My art
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                              I was wondering if the Jaffa and Goa'uld ever go to the bathroom.
                              No, they do not ever go to the bathroom.

Comment

Working...
                              X