• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I generally only know of Play, but I'll have a look around for you
    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
      I took a bunch of screenshots from the menus of seasons 3 - 7 (cause seasons 1 and 2 are pretty much identical to region 1's volume 1 menu) and made a zip archive. I think I went a bit overboard though, as the file turned out to be 5.2 MB (dispite the image files being compressed as heck)! Obviously too big to attach to a message on the forum.

Would it be okay if I sent it to ya over e-mail or something instead?
      Alas, my largest email address is only capable of holding 2mb.. Check my messengers and see if you have any that I have. I'd be happy to meet up and exchange! Thanks so much, I can't help but long to see what I'm missing!

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
        David, if I had one of the graphic cature card thingies I would. But, since piggy has already offered...
        Nuby I do happen to have a capture card- you'll be seeing it used on GateWorld in the coming weeks

Comment

Hey, I have a capture card too... We should start a club!
          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I am going to get one for my Mac so I can do more!
            __

__

Comment

Only problem is the videos I grab are so huge, I have a compression tool called "AVI2MPG" that shrinks them incredibly well.

Comment

There are lots of video tools out there on the net (a lot of which can be downloaded for free) that can be very useful if you're into video capturing.

www.videohelp.com is a good place to start.
                Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Thanks! I'll look into it tonight! (or tomorrow, for you )

Comment

I'll take a look when I get the card, since it's no use to me without it
                    __

__

Comment

Working...
                    X