Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Return of Another Major Villain (SPOILERS)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wass
    It was confirmed few months ago that Janet will not appearing in season 8.
    well like you said it was a few months ago, perhaps things have changed. how long in advance do they plan the episodes. by the time the finale was finalized, Janet could have been added because the confirmation about her not being in s8 was old.

considering Frasier wasn't in the first few episodes, the finale will probably be set around the time of the first episode or before so it would be possible that the writers have decided to allow SG-1 to give a warning about her death to prevent it allowing her return for s9 (yes i know it will probably never happen but a guy can hope)

sigpic

Comment

True but they need to contact the actors earlier and this answer came from her agent who said she won't be appearing in season 8.
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Alas! I shall miss her.
        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
          if all those bad dudes are coming why not bring CHARLIE back as well.

That's a very good idea to resolve the entire series next year. To end Jack's whole reason for being in the Stargate program. Maybe they can go back and prevent his death and just change the last nine years as Jack would likely not have come out of retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
            SPOILERS for Moebius... oops.. was that a spoiler too?.....
            okay, so let me get this straight....

they're bringing back Ra, Anubis, Apophis and Major Kawalsky all back from the dead?

i'm guessing they go back to the pilot then rather than ancient egypt then....
            Anubis never died.

Comment

he cant really die thought can he. hes not mortal, hes not ascened!
              sigpic
              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Wow. That sounds like one sweet show, Apophis and Ra? Awesome. It would be cool to see Apophis weilding his glowy eyed deep voice one liners again. I wonder if he'll be back in his glamrock-esque makeup/outfits again

Too bad there's no mention of Hathor, from what I've read the timeline of the episode would be all wrong. I still say they killed her off to quick. Oh well.
                "....the sound became words. His words and yet not his words. His thoughts and yet not his thoughts. An announcement of triumph and an admission of defeat: I AM HERE"
                - Bentley Little, Dominion

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                  he cant really die thought can he. hes not mortal, hes not ascened!
                  He’s somewhere in the middle.
                  "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Taros
                    But i think, if we like "Moebius", then Apophis will show again in the season 9 finale, as a Lord of Replicators!!!
                    P.S. Who could say that is a stupid idea now!!?
                    It's still a stupid idea. Sorry.

But an AU/Time travel Apophis may be cool.
                    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                      But an AU/Time travel Apophis may be cool.
                      I think an AU/Time travel approach will be fine. I'm very relieved to know he won't be coming back to life.

This episode is becoming more and more interesting. Sounds like there are some more cameos that we aren't aware of yet. Moebius certainly has the potential to be very cool.
                      Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by LordMartin
                        When where they HERE in the first place? So far they've just mentioned them a few times.
                        Not to be picky, but wasn't one at the end of "Crystal Skull" ??
                        "I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to." - Donnie Darko

Comment

im hoping Sokar is coming back since thre is no proof he is dead maybe he escaped before Netu exploded

Make no Mistake... Osiris will return... and the rivers of the earth wil run red in blood

Comment

Working...
                          X