Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Return of Another Major Villain (SPOILERS)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wohoo! apophis comes back! well, actually, i already knew this, but according to what ive read, it wont be 'our' apophis, will it? i mean, this is an alternate universe plot, so he'll be from a different dimension thing. same for ra, right? well, this is sci fi, so they could come back from the dead, somehow, but i dont see that happening. like i said, im glad he comes back.
    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

I am REALLY psyched now!
      Spoiler:
      I was excited enough when it came to just Ra coming back, but now Apophis too?! I am liking this episode's plot more and more!
      I can't wait for it!
      Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

yeh its sounding really cool, i cant wait!
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

if all those bad dudes are coming why not bring CHARLIE back as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade
            well if they go back far in time or to an alternate universe, i would have expected Janet to show up. i think it would be cool if they bring her back but being dead for a season then returning could seem to much like what happened to Daniel.
            It was confirmed few months ago that Janet will not appearing in season 8.
            "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
              Other possibilities might be Skar'ra and Kasuf I guess.
              Well if this episode involves the ascended ancients then there is chance that Kasuf will appear.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

There is already a thread open for this subject and also I recommend you change your thread title or some people lynch you.

Here is the link to the thread.
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=6076

Comment

Yes Everything is going to happen in moebius between The children of the Gods and the second episode where Major Kawalsky came infected by a Goa'uld.So you'll see Major Kawalsky again too.
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

I was there at Con*cept when he said the stuff in the article. But he was pretty clear that he wouldn't be coming back to life. Of course, TPTB can always change their minds.
                    May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

I don't like apophis and I'm glad he died, he was the worst bad guy. Anubis and ba'al are much better than him. Anubis is going ot come back and rule all once again.

Comment

Originally posted by berserklover
                        I don't like apophis and I'm glad he died, he was the worst bad guy. Anubis and ba'al are much better than him. Anubis is going ot come back and rule all once again.
                        But i think there are a lot of feelings in Apophis! Anubis and Ba'al are just a empty evil dolls without enything wich could make them alife, they are bad, cool and perfect vilians, but they could not evolving to something bigger then just a cup of "future masrers of the world". But Apophis is a tragical charaster, he lost his wife, son and impire, he had burn in the fire of his own pride, and now he could get a last chance to change everything and become free from his deadly Gua'uld way of "future masrers of the world". I think Apophis is a good way for wrighters to show, that there is a deferents between origin and will (if you Gua'uld it doesn't mean that you is evil).
                        My hope for it!
                        Last edited by Taros; 19 November 2004, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Wtf Thes Spoiler Is In Ur Title.
                          When I wake up..I think of you Steve.
                          I miss you.
                          Please...please come back one day.

(Steve the Wraith from Season 1)

Comment

Please edit your title. It contains a major spoiler, the spoiler space itself is meaningless if you have it in your title.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                              Please edit your title. It contains a major spoiler, the spoiler space itself is meaningless if you have it in your title.
                              Sorry, i'm a new comer and do not know all the rules

Comment

SPOILERS for Moebius... oops.. was that a spoiler too?.....
                                If they are bring back all the movie & COTG characters, how can they NOT bring back Shar'e, Ska'are & Kassuf.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X