• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone working on anything?

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

Not right now... watching Man United play footie...... When thats over i'll try and work on something for this, Duno if it'll be a fic or a ship idea yet....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

I'll have the next part of my ark posted tomorow guys its a good'n so far.

Comment

I might try my hand at something invlovonh the unification of the Earth governments after the wraith war.
          Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

got nothing any ideas anyone

Comment

STRANGE INCOUNTERS I

"where taking a beating here!" John edwards, the captain of the 304 jeffy shouted at his enigeer tomas fredric.
              "It's not my fault that they're shooting us!"
              "So why don't we shoot back?"
              "because we have lost power and weapons and basically everything, we only have a bit of sheild power left before we die!"
              "Well get us out of here!"
              They had evacuated the crew when twenty wraith ships had appeared in their screens.
              "I can't, the com arrays took a direct hit!"
              "Any last words?"
              "I hate you!"
              They looked out of the front veiwing screen as many more blue bolts came from the cruisers. As the darts circled and sparks flew they felt a sudden easing of pressure. they had been beamed aboard another ship, but which one they could not tell.
              "Nice to see you still alive john, you might want to look away."
              He looked as his pride and joy was taken from him. jeffy was a highly modified 304. he had upgraed the sheilds and nearly all the weapons from his travels around the milky way. he was a jeni captain, but earth didn't know that, and he was rather shocked to see a good friend sitting infront of him.
              "Good to see ya pete!" John said as they shook hands.
              "Sorry 'bout your ship, but we managed to sca her before she was destroyed."
              "What do you mean?"
              "New scanners, we can now scan any ship and see what they're made of, and thanks to that atlantian construction facility we can make any ship we want."
              "Um, who are you?"
              "I'm pete kantrof, captain of the Jeni fleet in this area."
              "What? A jeni fleet? you're joking right?"
              "Nope, we've had a fleet for two years now, nothing compared to the earth fleet though."
              "Uh, thanks?"
              "Yeah well, who are you?"
              "Uh, tomas, tomas fredrik."
              "so, we can finally start to finish the war."
              "What war?" Tomas asked.
              "The war between earth and the jeni tom." john answered...

just a bit of a story. basically the jeni have secretly made a fleet and want to start war with earth. this is with the current timeline of the virtual fleet, and i haven't seen the jeni in a while, but i can say this: there will be quite a lot of action in this one if people want it to continue.

PS i'll join the fleet
              Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
              sigpic

Comment

Home Front part one:

(This wont involve any characters just events)

Spoiler:
                After the attack on earth by the super hive the stargate program could no longer be kept a secret. in 2011 the United States and all member nations of the SG program went public with the program and its operations. In the US and Europe riots broke out, people paniced, for the first time since the civil war ths US instituted marshall law. in the middle east talks of end of world senarios began to accumulate, international tensions began to rise quickly. But these tensions began to subside for a time. Order was restored in most countrys nd things slowly went back to a sense of normalcy.

As the Wraith war progresed people became fearful of attack once again. the UN decided to put planetary defense satalites in orbit around the moon and Earth using new technoloy gained threw the SG program. along with this many devloped nations were given ships to aid in the Earth defense under the condition that they never be used for a countries personal gai. the program became know as the Earth planatery Defense plan. The worlds population became aliitle more relaxed for a time. But this would not last long. Panic, not caused by an alien force, but by problems at home began to lead the world to war with its self once again.
                Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

I have nothing but i'l try to think one out.

Edit: Expirement 442, the earth ships will slize the Genii vessels apart whit the Plasma Beams.
                  Last edited by Rasunda; 15 February 2009, 11:08 PM.
                  sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Sorry experiment 422, but the Genii wont be having their own fleet until later on in the fleet. Sorry for being rather blunt but it's explained in the next part of my First Alliances Ark.

P-90- The stargate program has already been revealed which is shown in the fleet history, it was revealed in 2009. In the fleet we are at about 2010.

EDIT: But you are more then welcome to join the fleet.

Comment

The Wraith War
                      The First Alliances
                      Part 2
                      25th May 2010

Spoiler:
                      Colonel Sheppard stood in the Briefing room in Atlantica, from one window in the front of the room, an SGC like gate room with a Pegasus gate could be seen. On the other side of the room was another window looking out into the hangar bay which would produce the new Firefly class which was built to take on the Wraith fighting. Sheppard liked the idea that the Tau’ri were now taking the Wraith head on but at the same time being head of Pegasus he couldn’t do anything just send teams through the gate and lead the odd offensive.

“Colonel Sheppard to the control room,” Chucks voice said booming through the facility.

Sheppard sighed, but it wasn’t a sigh of sadness, he smiled afterwards and headed towards the stairs to the right hand side of the room. He climbed down into an almost empty control where Chuck was waiting for him appearing from further up the stairs.

“The Churchill just dropped out of hyperspace, Colonel Andrews is asking for permission to beam down Mr Woolsey,” Chuck reported to colonel Sheppard as he walked over to him.
                      “What have I told him, open a channel,” Sheppard ordered.
                      “On you go,” Chuck said.
                      “Colonel, how many time have I told you just beam away,” Sheppard said with a slight laugh.
                      “I’m still getting used to this stuff Sheppard give me some time,” Andrews voice sounded from the radio.

A few seconds later himself and Woolsey appeared in front of Sheppard in a massive flash of light.

“Well colonel how goes things around here,” Woolsey asked smiling.
                      “Actually quite well, we’re waiting on Todd arriving he says he’s got a surprise for us,” Sheppard said.
                      “Oh, I can imagine,” Woolsey replied.

Woolsey had been appointed in Pegasus by the IOA until the new midway station was constructed, which would be at least 2 months. It was going to help the situation in Pegasus anyway, he was a negotiation not a military man just the man you need when you’re in the coalition.

A few hours later.

Colonel Sheppard was In his office typing something into his laptop probably another 1 of a million reports for the I.O.A. Then there was a knock at the door and McKay walked in with an un normal enthusiastic face.

“I thought you had resigned,” Sheppard said shocked to see his old friends face.
                      “I thought that as well but well, me and Jenifer decided we missed it here, all the action and so on,” McKay replied.
                      “What do you mean here? If you had been assigned here I would know,” Sheppard asked sounding rather confused.
                      “I’m going to be working with the Genii, helping them get on their feet technologically,” McKay replied.

“Colonel Sheppard to the control room,” Chuck voice sounded through the facility.

Sheppard rolled his eyes and sighed, “What now?” He said walking out of the room with McKay in tow.

They walked down the corridor into the control room where Chuck turned to face them.

“Sir, Todd’s hive just came out of hyperspace, but there’s something else, you may want to speak to him about that,” Chuck informed the colonel.
                      “On screen,” Sheppard said.

Todd’s face appeared in the monitor above the window, just as it did McKay turned to look at Chucks computer screen.
                      “Well Sheppard, what do you think?” Todd asked with a slight smug happiness about his voice.
                      “Think of what?” Sheppard replied sounding confused.
                      “His super hive,” McKay said butting in.
                      “Well done Dr McKay and it’s fully operational, on the way here I decided to stop off at a few Wraith worlds I knew of,” Todd replied.
                      “How did that go?” Sheppard asked.
                      “Lets just say there’s 20 less hives that we are going to need to deal with,” Todd replied.
                      “Nice very, very nice, sounds like this is going to be a tad easier,” Sheppard said very easily.
                      “Not so much, Todd replied, a few of the minor alliances has formed up the make one massive alliance, that one alliance is going to take up 60% of all the wraith in the galaxy,” Todd replied sounding not so happy this time.
                      “And how much is 60% of the Wraith fleet?” Sheppard asked sounding rather worried.
                      “Roughly 60 hives, if we act soon we may be able to severely put a damper on them, at the moment every hive in that alliance is in one place” Todd replied.

With the majority of the wraith now reunited it was going to be much harder to try and stop the wraith even with the new super hive. Sheppard seemed pretty confident but he was definitely worried.
                      Last edited by dboy-2007; 17 February 2009, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                        Edit: Expirement 442, the earth ships will slize the Genii vessels apart whit the Plasma Beams.
                        they're using acient designs, and you dont know what the ships they're using are yet, even then they scanned a 304, that means they could remake one in the acient constuction facility. anyway, i can't continue so it don't really matter anymore dont really matter tho, i made it in like ten mins. Did i say im a novelist btw .

just finished reading part 2, looks good right now, but in mine, it' the underground genii that have made a fleet and think they're at war. anyways its looking good right now.

i've nearly finished experiment 442 as well. its a sci-fi that im writing, and my first book.
                        sigpic

Comment

a superhive can mow down that wraith fleet. if not, toss a gate into the sun they orbit and bye bye.

if not, use our new ships.

i dont see much potential in the wraith, even when united. todd had atleast 2 more ZPM's. which means 2 superhives. which means uberowning.

pegasgard perhaps? give them neutronium and they're gods

Comment

You can take the Pagasus asgard if you like. I'm all tied up ATM.

Comment

Ok, this one will be completely from another perspective, sorry but its still based on my rouge genii.

"Fourteen wraith ships hive ships, this should be a walk in the park." Henry Williams, captain of the 304 task group, containing three other ships: the leviathan, his own, the zodiac, and last two, the odly named, bob and fred.
                              "Hey, we still need to get the info as welll." Alex, the coms officer said.
                              "Yeah, chill. send out the jumper."
                              "We don't need to engage them, just see if they have any kamakzies, right?" the pilot of the scout team asked.
                              "That's about it."
                              "Then you move in and attack and we go inside the hangar before we get blown up?"
                              "No, i was thinking you'd stay there and destroy them by yourselves." He said sarcastically.
                              the scout team walked off.
                              "Well, what are they doing?"
                              "Sitting there. Wait, there's a window opening."
                              "Stealth the ship."
                              "This isn't a jumper."
                              "Not used to it yet, sorry."
                              Henry used to be a jumper pilot. he was always used to steathing ships whenever soming unexpected happened.
                              "It's another ship."
                              "How far off?"
                              "it's closer to us, but its in the middle of us and the wraith at the moment."
                              "Can we scan it or something?"
                              "Oh, right."
                              Frantic typing, tapping and reading started from alex's desk. He looked up with a bit of confusion.
                              "I don't know what it is, it has an acient design, but it looks more like a 304 than anything else."
                              "Can we get a visual?"
                              "Let me put it up on screen."
                              It sat in space. heavily modifyed and covered with thick armour and many plasma beam arrays.
                              "Open a chanel."
                              "Unknown ship this is the earth ship leviathan, you are interfering with our oporations, please move along."
                              The ship suddenly came alive and beams came out from all directions, most of them heading for the leviathan's group.
                              "Fred, Bob! Move your asses!"
                              They started to move but too late. Two beams sliced through fred. it slip in half and then exploded.
                              "Get us out of here!"
                              "I can't, we need to get the jumper back in!"
                              "Oh god, scout team get back here!"
                              "The fighters.... are... us... go..."
                              "What did they say?"
                              The jumper was being swarmed by strange fighters that carved beams into the ships.
                              Bob took a direct hit from a beam but managed to open a window. The ship flashed away and the silence of space continued.
                              "What the hell was that?"
                              "Uh, the wraith!"
                              The wraith hive ships were now moving towards them...

just another ten minute thing that i thought of on the spot.
                              please put some ideas in or if i can continue i can tell you how this goes into the wraith war. Oh and PM me if you want a bit of info or you didn't understand it that well.
                              sigpic

Comment

you need to put more time into what you are writing, describe what is happening there is far to much speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X