Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on S4 right now...I picked 2010. Unlike seems like nearly every other person in the fandom, I didn't love Window of Opportunity. It had some funny bits, but for the most part, apart from the fun slapstick humor, it wasn't that good. 2010 felt like a really good episode of The Outer Limits, and no wonder, considering Brad Wright (writer and producer on TOL) was responsible for it. It was different, it was interesting, it had a real speculative-fiction feel different from the usual Stargate vibe and an ominous, parable-like quality.

Runners up are Scorched Earth (the moral questions), Beneath the Surface (another totally different scenario), and The First Ones (um, Daniel being tied up and really attractively dragged around by a scary monster ). Great eps all. Unfortunately, a lot of otherwise good S4 eps were occasionally but annoyingly tainted for me by the introduction and persistent bringing-up of the S/J ship. Unnecessary and not a positive thing for the great team dynamic from the seasons previous. But still, some good stories in there.

Comment

Well, for me, this was the best season out of all of them. There was only one episode that I was less keen on and that was "Prodigy". All the others were great...my BF and I watched it in one weekend cuz we were just addicted

Comment

Window of Opportunity is the obvious choice as it is one of those episodes where you just sit back and watch while wetting your pants. Thats called multi-tasking.
        Some say that he has only one ear.
        And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
        All we know is he's called
        sigpic

Comment

I voted for WoO but it was a hard choice as I love the Other Side, Beneath the Surface, D&Q, Ungrades and 2010. Such an AWESOME season =)

Spoiler:

Comment

man thats hard lol this is like the best season(well my fave season atleast)it would have to be Window of Opportunity that one was so funny lol the scene when they play golf and Jack explains crazy to Teal'c lol.and so many other episodes in this season r good too,The Light,Upgrades,Divide and Conquer and Exodus r also my faves from this season.

Made By Me.Pics from Gateworld Gallery.

Comment

Had to be Window of Opportunity! Its just awesome!!

I also love, love, love The Other Side, Divide and Conquer, 2010, Absolute Power, Upgrades and Beneath the Surface
              sigpic

Comment

Hard choice, but I voted for Small Victories. Wow - I'm surprised it got so few votes, although I'm not surprised that so many voted for WoO. I enjoyed that episode, but Small Victories was awesome, especially Sam and Thor working together to defeat the replicators.
                - Life after Stargate -
                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X