Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2010. I'm a sucker for 'everyone dies but it gets reset' episodes.
    Close second is Window of Opportunity.
    sigpic
    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

upgrades!!!
      sigpic
      Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

upgrades!!!
        That was on TV tonight. I just love it when Daniel gets all excited about being able to read 'really fast!'

Comment

probabyl Exodus. But I didn't like S4 so much, the weakest season for me
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

Season 4 isn't quite my favorite season, but it's definitely my favorite era.
            sigpic
            Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

This is my favourite season and there are many episodes that I love in S4...
              WoO, Upgrades, Divide & Conquer, Beneath the Surface, The Curse, Absolute Power & Entity
              Anyway I ended up choosing 2010, I just love this episode, the Aschen and that glimpse into the future…
              sigpic

Comment

It's a really difficult choice! Uhmmm I think I like mostly Divide and Conquer and then Window of oppurtunity, 2010, Beneath the surface! But this is a great season for me!
                sigpic
                Thanks for Camy for the signature

Comment

Originally posted by Ulkesh47 View Post
                  Season 4 isn't quite my favorite season, but it's definitely my favorite era.
                  Actually, I take it back. It's both my favorite season and favorite era!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ulkesh47 View Post
                    Actually, I take it back. It's both my favorite season and favorite era!
                    There ya go!

Season 4 was full of so many great episodes...2010, Upgrades, The Other Side, the list goes on and on and on. Easily the best season of the show in my book.
                    sigpic
                    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Season 4 was one of my favorite seasons of SG-1. So hard to choose a favorite.
                      sigpic

Comment

Season 4 was a great season, if not the best. Really hard to decide which episode's the best...loved "2010" and "Window of Opportunity", but "Exodus" was awesome too.
                        sigpic
                        My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Originally posted by Andron View Post
                          Season 4 was a great season, if not the best. Really hard to decide which episode's the best...loved "2010" and "Window of Opportunity", but "Exodus" was awesome too.
                          Season 4 is both my favourite season (along with s6) and the best season IMO (again along with s6 ). I love all episodes here, with no exception.
                          However, my very favourite is Beneath the Surface. It's very different from your standard SG-1 episode and allows us to see our heroes in a completely different light. See their personalities without all the rules holding them in place. Plus it's wonderfully acted.

Runners-up are: 2010, Chain Reaction (for some bizzare reason I love this episode), Exodus, WoO, The Light, Double Jeopardy..
                          There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                          sigpic
                          awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

window of oportunity...hands down....jack and teal'c trapped in a time loop..priceless.

Comment

I picked Window of Opportunity, which seems to have put me in good company!!

But I have to say, this season seemed to have a lot of good episodes, I didn't realise before...

Comment

Window of Opportunity
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X