• Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's very easy Children of the Gods
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

There but for the Grace of God
      But I'd hate not to mention The Torment of Tantalus & Solitudes...which I loved also
      sigpic

Comment

I voted Children of Goods! I think it's a great pilot. But I love so much also There but for the Grace of God, Within the Serpent's Grasp and Solitudes!
        sigpic
        Thanks for Camy for the signature

Comment

A few good episodes, but I liked Thor's Hammer. First little hint of the Asgard to come...

Comment

sigpic

Comment

"there coming" chills
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I voted for "There But for the Grace of God."
                I think it was one of the first episodes I saw that really made me fall in love with the show. I was watching re-runs out of order, and was pretty confused in general, but TBFTGOF struck me as unique, and made me realize there was something special about this show.

Runners-up: Torment of Tantalus, and Within the Serpent's Grasp.
                Chief of the GGP (Gateworld Grammar Police). Punctuation is your friend. Use it!

Great happy armies shall be gathered and trained to oppose all who embrace doubt. In the name of Hope, ships shall be built to carry our disciples out amongst the stars, and we will spread Optimism to all the doubters. The power of the Optimi will be felt far and wide, and the pessimists shall become positive-thinkers.
                Hallowed are the Optimi.

Comment

I liked Within the Serpent's Grasp because of the visual effects and the cliffhanger at the end.

Cor-ai came in close second because it really showed how noble and honest Teal'c is.

Comment

Again, very very hard choice. I chose Within the Serpent's Grasp, because really, this episode had all the things that made me love SG-1 for so long. But there were so many great episodes this season. Thor's Hammer is another favorite - so is Solitudes, Singularity, Tin Man, There But For the Grace of God, Cold Lazarus, The Nox, Fire and Water, Torment of Tantalus.... To be honest, there's only a couple of episodes this season that I don't like.
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                    sigpic

Comment

I voted for The Broca Divide that was a great episode kinda creepy though lol but it cracked me up the whole "Lucy I'm home" scene lol.I also liked Cold Lazarus,Fire and Water,Singularity

Made By Me.Pics from Gateworld Gallery.

Comment

I went for Children of the Gods...it was such a great opener and got me hooked for 10 years!

I also love There But for the Grace of God, Solitudes, The Nox, Thor's Hammer and Tin Man.
                        sigpic

Comment

I had to go with the pilot because it introduced us to the characters. And it was a really good episode in which we see the softer side to the enemies soldier that we missed out on in the movie.
                          Some say that he has only one ear.
                          And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
                          All we know is he's called
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X