Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A tie between Forever in a Day, Point of View and Crystal Skull....I chose the first due to several reasons....it made me cry (I'm doing it *again*- ah, I like being emotional...), it was an interesting plot twist to have Sha're die like that, it was very interesting as an episode because she dies right at the beginning, leaving lots of room to resolve the emotional issues...it had this beautiful funeral scene....

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
    Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
    ~CELLO!~
    ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

I voted for "Fair Game". That was the first episode of Stargate I've ever watched and in retrospective I think it's a really good episode.

Comment

Although i'm still unsure what my favrotie 3rd season episode it, Fair Game is also one of the very first episodes i've seen, and i too thought it was a good episode. I think that it shows that the Asgard would do something if the Replicators weren't a problem, and stuff. Too Bad!
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Jolinars Memories for me,Why?cause yours truly is back.And also Soker is great in this,i just remember whatching this for the first time and was gutted because i had to wait untill the week after to see what happened,i was so excited.
          "Silence"Kneel before your God
          Apophis is the english Translation for "APEPI" Serpent god of the night

Comment

Nemesis
            1. Replicators
            2. Asgards
            3. Action

Comment

My favourite season, with my favourite episode of SG1 overall, and the first full episode I ever watched: Forever In A Day is #1. With Urgo a distant #22

Comment

Urgo is very funny and one of my favourites but the high stakes manoeuvring of Fair Game edges it out.
                "You've read our mission files: we go through the gate, get into trouble, get out of it, and we go home."
                ~Major Samantha Carter

Comment

Crystal Skull

Comment

Crystal Skull is a great episode, #3 for the season for me, but with repeat viewings it just keeps on growing on me.

Comment

Lots of good ones here, my runners up were :

Nemisis (though it had the advantage of being the season ender, and they get better stories)

Urgo (but only on the first viewing, wasn't that funny on the second, just not the shelf life, but great for the look on Fraiser's face the entire time. Hat's off to TR).

Point of View (Two Sams for the price of one!)

Fair Game (Yay Sam promotions, nifty episode)

Crystal Skull (just for the "Jack don't be an ass!" line)

But.... the winner was....

.... Foothold.

Great Sam episode, the conversation with Maybourn in the cafe has one of the greater lines in the in the entire series.

Michael Shanks does an amazing job mimicing Amanda Tapping's delivery of Sam in the confrontation with Jack.

Evil Fraiser was great to watch, I kind of wished we'd run into an evil Alternate Reality Janet somewhere along the way

The aliens were menacing, and creepy, only wish we'd heard from them again.

And finally it's simply an episode that I can watch over and over again and not be tired.

Comment

Very tough call, but Foothold and Shades of Grey were my two favorites.
                        O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
                        Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

Rules of Engagement may seem like a bit of a dark horse, but it was the first episode of Stargate that really drew me in. When I first saw it, I had no idea who this "Apophis" fellow was or how he died. I didn't know any of the team members or understand the concept of the show partcularly well, but the whole thing clicked with me for some reason. True Stargate fandom was still a few years away but this episode convinced me that lazy Saturday afternoons around the house were well-spent watching SG-1.
                          END OF LINE

Comment

My favorite season, there are many great episodes -
                            Deadman Switch - aris boch
                            Urgo - urgo (woof )
                            Crystal Skull - daniel: jack, dont be an a..
                            but I voted for Foothold
                            Dogs are my favorite people.
                            If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.

Comment

I liked Point of View, Deadman Switch, Rules of Engangement, Jolinar's Memories, The Devil You Know, Urgo, Crystal Skull and Nemesis.

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
                              Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
                              "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
                              My deviantART profile

Comment

Gosh i liked most of them But my favourite is Jolinars Memories
                                Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

Working...
                                X