Clear All

ic... Well i chose Abyss Haha..
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

A decent episode. Some good acting
      __

__

Comment

Some? I say 'a lot' Since it was a Jack/Daniel heavy episode, and they had most of the screentime, they were spectacular , not because they were on screen longer, but they're acting was perfect throughtout the whole episode.

Comment

Agreed. Execellent acting from the pair
          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
            Agreed. Execellent acting from the pair
            Although Daniel's: 'Sorry even though I can help you get out of here, I can't.' Agitated me. I understand why he couldn't but I felt Jack's frustration.

Comment

I agree. Jack must have been pretty mad with him then
              __

__

Comment

I think Season 6 has the greatest disparity regarding quality of episodes. There are some real great ones, but some really poor ones.

Comment

I agree. There are some top quality eps but a couple of the worst appeared this season
                  __

__

Comment

Well... it seems that Abyss is the favorite. I understand why it's a favorite, and that many just love the Jack/Daniel stuff, and I admit the conversations between the two were quite excellent, and I do miss that kind of interaction between them. Perhaps in season seven or eight.

But (you had to know that was coming), it's certainly not my favorite.

I'm apparently one of only two who voted for Descent. Why? Well, it's a totally cool episode. We get Jacob and Major Davis for a start. Not to mention Thor! Cool effects shots - the water in the transport rings is really neat. Underwater Death Gliders. A new team dynamic. Wet Jack. Wet Sam. A very upset Davis. An extremely happy Davis who wacks poor Jacob in the injured shoulder after hearing that Sam and Jack are okay. A mothership crashing into the ocean. Come on, peeps. This is a cool episode.

Jacquie.

Comment

Originally posted by lantesh_luster
                      Well... it seems that Abyss is the favorite. I understand why it's a favorite, and that many just love the Jack/Daniel stuff, and I admit the conversations between the two were quite excellent, and I do miss that kind of interaction between them. Perhaps in season seven or eight.

But (you had to know that was coming), it's certainly not my favorite.

I'm apparently one of only two who voted for Descent. Why? Well, it's a totally cool episode. We get Jacob and Major Davis for a start. Not to mention Thor! Cool effects shots - the water in the transport rings is really neat. Underwater Death Gliders. A new team dynamic. Wet Jack. Wet Sam. A very upset Davis. An extremely happy Davis who wacks poor Jacob in the injured shoulder after hearing that Sam and Jack are okay. A mothership crashing into the ocean. Come on, peeps. This is a cool episode.

Jacquie.
                      I thought Descent was superb, but i'm one of the many people who voted for Abyss, because yah, i liked the 'Jack/Daniel stuff', haha... But your right, the water in the rings were neat, and wow, i liked how Jonas could keep his breath in for that period of time, impressive, haha...

Comment

My favorite episode in season 6 is definately Abyss. It was great because you got to see Daniel come back. My other favorite episodes in season 6 were Allegience, Full Circle, and The Changling.

Comment

My favorite was Prophecy. I liked those dejavu and prophecy theories what carter explained...

Comment

It's a tough call between Abyss and Full Circle. I'm just gonna go ahead and say both. They're very different by comparison and I just can't choose. Decisions, decisions...
                            Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

The Changeling simultaneously rocked and rolled. Apophis rose from the dead once again (at least as far as his appearances in the series are concerned), we saw the return of that sexy Jaffa chick minus the not-so-sexy stomach pouch and, of course, Daniel Jackson graced Season 6 yet again in his greatest role yet.
                              END OF LINE

Comment

Abyss, without a doubt. A brilliant episode for both J&D and RDA & MS. I absolutely love Daniel/Jack stuff, so this is one of my all-time favourite SG1 eps.

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                                And the fact that TPTB have now completely DROPPED the whole plot of Jonas and his genetics is a source of endless aggravation for me. If they DO try and pick it up in S8 (which I doubt), it'll be too little too late. Putting a band-aid on a severed limb, so to speak.
                                I know this doesn't really have anything to do with the topic, but I just wanted to say that I really agree with you here ShadowMaat, they could have done so much with Jonas and for the life of me, I can't understand how they didn't go any further with his unusual genetics. It makes no sense, they had this perfect plot there that they could have used for the Asgard missing link and the Ancient repository but they went nowhere near it....
                                But I can rant about that somewhere else, sorry for going OT!

Comment

Working...
                                X