Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 6 had great episodes! I loved Metamorphosis, The Changeling, Paradise Lost, Full Circle and more ...

but my favorite was Abyss! That episode is just amazing! I love the Jack/Daniel scenes. Shows their wonderful friendship! Besides it was so good to see Daniel back! And the whole Jack Angst was great! That episode was really stunning!

Steffi ~ A Shipper on Mission *weg*

Comment

I never really got the appeal of Abyss, probably because I dislike the idea of torture for pleasure.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
        I never really got the appeal of Abyss, probably because I dislike the idea of torture for pleasure.
        Yeah, you gotta go to the bathroom or refill your drink during that stuff, heh.

My favorite was Paradise Lost. I like all the Jack/Harry eps because Jack actually comes off as intelligent in them. His humor works well with Maybourne, too; sometimes it's a bit forced in the team eps--sort of like he doesn't have anything important to add to the group meeting so he'll just crack a joke to remind us he's there.
        Fitness Buddies

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
          I don't mind the torture, I find it kinda refreshing to have a bad guy who is abjectly evil. I just didn't find the ep particularly compelling and the things that everyone seemed to love most about the ep didn't do an awful lot for me. Except for the whole gravity thing, that was kinda nifty. There were some interesting elements in the story, but they were subsumed by the Jack & Daniel Hour. Ah well. Maybe it was just another sign of things to come.

Comment

The Jack/Daniel scenes... 'bits'... were pretty 'dramatic', i liked the episode.
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I hate this question as it is too hard to decide. Please don't throw things at me, but season six is one of my favorite seasons. My favorite is AbyssUnnatural Selection.

Abyss for all of the above-mentioned reasons; directing, writing, performances. Unnatural Selection for writing, directing, performances, and moral question.
              sigpic

Comment

I agree, {chants}, abyss... abyss...

Comment

I never really found Abyss all that great, but it was nice to see Daniel again. I mean, the rotating prison was a nice touch and all, but Ba'al has never really done it for me as a villain (he kinda looks like that guy from the Backstreet Boys). Though I'm all for violence, the constant stabbings and whatnot got a little boring. An all Jack episode was nice for once though.

Phil
                  Teal'c: I believe a medical attack could be successful.
                  Jack: Surgical attack Teal'c. It's called a surgical attack.

Comment

it was definitely nightwalkers for me. that episode made me love jonas so much, and it was funny...and the part with the ginger ale in the bar.

PRICELESS

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
                    Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
                    Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

I voted for Full Circle. Why? Great action parts, Lots of Daniel (woo hoo!) And an awesome battle between ascended and partly ascended beings. All in all, one of the best season finales of Stargate SG-1.

Comment

Originally posted by DanielFan
                        I voted for Full Circle. Why? Great action parts, Lots of Daniel (woo hoo!) And an awesome battle between ascended and partly ascended beings. All in all, one of the best season finales of Stargate SG-1.
                        Excuse me? An awesome battle between ascended and partly ascended beings....? If only there HAD been. I'm afraid it takes a little bit more than two seconds of Daniel trying to throw a lightning bolt and *failing* to get me awestruck. And therein lies one of my (many) issues with this particular episode. No, for me, Full Circle tried for greatness and utterly failed.

Comment

I though it was a good episode, but the ascension business needs to be dealt with
                          __

__

Comment

Hm... Abyss and Full Circle tied for best episode in my opinion... I voted for Abyss becuase I *had* to choose just one. All the good things about Abyss have already been mentioned, I think....I found the whole atmosphere in that episode just great...interesting....frightening...you get the point. Besides, Ba'al is my favourite System Lord
                            And Full Circle was exactly what the name says: It brought quite a lot of things full circle, and I liked that, even though it meant saying good bye to Abydos.

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                            Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                            ~CELLO!~
                            ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Glad you like Full Circle. My favourite season six episode also. Good explosion scene and of course Daniel
                              __

__

Comment

In Full Circle, i wanted a battle between Daniel and Anubis, instead of just Daniel being blown away, so i agree with some people say.

Comment

Working...
                                X