Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have liked so have seen what other powers Daniel could have used if he was allowed to do that and Anubis still defended it. Would have been interesting
    __

__

Comment

I don't think Daniel was even allowd to do a'lmost' anything he was doing in Full Circle, cause he wasn't even able to use his powers before getting blown away, so yah... If only Oma wasn't there!!!
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I really do think that would have been a good fight between the two of them. Explosions, energy and loads of weapons that are just used by hands. Kewl!
        __

__

Comment

Then Anubis's first prime would be just standing there, watching in awe haha...

Comment

I've got to admit I would also have loved a good fight between Daniel and Anubis....but I don't want to know what the Ancients would've done if Daniel really had smacked poor old Anubis around a bit...the *do* have these stupid rules...

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
            Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
            ~CELLO!~
            ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

I think their worst punishment is descending. It's not much. It can't be death, since you're already dead

And for He'rak, poor little Jeffa
              __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
                I've got to admit I would also have loved a good fight between Daniel and Anubis....but I don't want to know what the Ancients would've done if Daniel really had smacked poor old Anubis around a bit...the *do* have these stupid rules...
                Those pesky rules... Haha..

Comment

I've made this point before, but I'll say it again. What else would there be to do when you are ascended. If they made it so you can't talk to anyone and it really is a violation then you'd be darn bored with nothing to do at all. To hell with those rules!
                  __

__

Comment

Either there're very little bored people who are ascended, or alot of them can follow the rules.

Comment

Yes they'd be bored, I would but I guess over time you'd deal with it. But it would just annoy me to npt be able to stop anything from happening
                      __

__

Comment

But i guess its like being a Nox, but at least the Nox can hide things from danger, even they are bad or good.

Comment

Correct, but there are a few Nox. Hiding is'nt always the answer, but good that they appeared for SG-1
                          __

__

Comment

We only 'saw' a few Nox, that big ship could have been filled with them, and there could be many more ships hidden like that. But yah, its still too big of a mystery.

Comment

I'd like to meet more Nox, to see what else they are capable of
                              __

__

Comment

Vanish... Haha... We didn't see any Nox in S6 did we? I don't think so..

Comment

Working...
                                X