Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we're gonna see the Furlings yet. They will likely be encountered in SGU at some point, mid to late 1st season if I had to guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfighter89 View Post
      I think we're gonna see the Furlings yet. They will likely be encountered in SGU at some point, mid to late 1st season if I had to guess.

Awwww, what a wisher. We've technically already seen there bones O.o. If anyone asks me what episode I don't remember, but Maybourne was in it.

Comment

I like the idea of the Nox watching us on Earth with a spaceship, and it would be nice to see them again.

As much as I wanna see the furlings, I think it would spoil it because they wont be as good as any of us expect as weve built them up so much, however if there was a big space battle and we saw their ship/s that would be better imho

Comment

As long as the writers don't do what they did with the Asgard and use the "evil twin" plot.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfighter89 View Post
            Nice! Where did you read that?
            Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

I agree, they could have done so much with the Nox. Petty that it is only up to fan fics to explore them...
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

they were originally going to be bodies of the furlings, but due to time/budget they were human skeletons instead.

they were not furling corpses

Comment

The Nox are the coolest race in Stargate and even though we may not see them in SGU, i would love that they be part of it or part of the SG1 movie.
                  sigpic
                  100 million light years away from earth:
                  Doh!

please click the eggs or they will die . You don't want to be a killer do u?

Comment

See the thing with the Nox is that they have potential likeability amoungst a vast ammount of Sg-1 fans and introducing them again wouldn't be such a bad idea.

Reviving the Asgard however was a bit shifty, as was the introduction of the Ori

But i believe we could get a good story out of a Nox movie.

Personally, in fanfiction i have in my head i have some pretty intriguing ideas in terms of their world, but no real story to back them up, but i think thats because i dont want to ruin them if i assigned a story.
                    Heres some things ive queried about:
                    -What would Nox Spaceships look like? Personally i think they'd be organic, alike to the wraith, but less bug-like and more plant-life
                    -How many of their floating cities could they have over that planet? And surely entire civilisations could be offworld or on the other side of the world NOT floating in vast cities
                    -What other animals could be inhabiting the planet besides the Fenri? I'd imagine a great host of creatures similar to ODDWORLD, if anyone's familiar with that franchise

Comment

Originally posted by LightningSt View Post
                      Awwww, what a wisher. We've technically already seen there bones O.o. If anyone asks me what episode I don't remember, but Maybourne was in it.
                      Paradise Lost, if I'm not mistaken.
                      "Right now, you do not strike me as someone who could intimidate a 10-year-old out of his lunch money, much less run an interstellar empire."

Comment

I would love to see more of the Nox in a movie or SGU who knows. The only problem I see is that they are always so neutral to everything, I don't see how you would develop upon that to actually make it interesting.
                        sigpic

Comment

I've almost forgotten about the Nox its been a very long time since they appeared it seems, I can only remember the Season 1 episode(s).

Comment

They appeared again later in season 1 and again in season 3 but it was just the woman nox, lya, I think her name is.
                            "Right now, you do not strike me as someone who could intimidate a 10-year-old out of his lunch money, much less run an interstellar empire."

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
                              I would love to see more of the Nox in a movie or SGU who knows. The only problem I see is that they are always so neutral to everything, I don't see how you would develop upon that to actually make it interesting.
                              One way they could bring out of their neutrality is to have a more powerful race attack and defeat the Nox forcing them to seek allies and force them to act more so we see a whole new side to them. But I do not know who can become a threat to the Nox since any and all enemies introduced already are not a threat to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Nanoflare View Post
                                One way they could bring out of their neutrality is to have a more powerful race attack and defeat the Nox forcing them to seek allies and force them to act more so we see a whole new side to them. But I do not know who can become a threat to the Nox since any and all enemies introduced already are not a threat to them.
                                Yeah, they'd have to be pretty powerful to defeat The Nox. I wouldn't wanna mess with them.

Comment

Working...
                                X