X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
    Nox City from "The Nox"

None of the Stargate caps sites have clips from past episodes in the clip show caps (politics and out of mind, on stargatecaps and the GW image gallery), but I highly doubt they changed it. It probably looks different on the wallpaper because it's a wallpaper and the creator photoshopped it to make it look cooler
    Oh no, they definantly changed it. I just got done rewatching season 1 and it is most definantly different. Go watch the episode "the nox" again and pause it on the city, then come look at this image or go and watch the season ending clips episode. It is without a doubt different. Originally it looked more like a smaller city our of a fantasy drawing with a single spire. In the clips episode, it looked much more technological as you can see from the pic above.
    SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

heres the origional: they sooooo changed it
      Attached Files
      STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Originally posted by stargater1990 View Post
        heres the origional: they sooooo changed it
        Yup, thanx, thats the picture I was looking for!
        SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

wow. I have never noticed that. Thanks for informing me.
          sigpic

Comment

Wonder what it would be like if the design of Atlantis changed every month hahaha

Go Green

Comment

Unless I missed it because I watched it a x4 speed, they didn't even show the Nox City clip in "Politics", just the Apophis killing them thing. However, they did show it in "Out of Mind" and here's the cap. Looks like they did change it afterall.
              If you're looking for an in story reason, they were probing O'Neill's mind and it was a bit fuzzy...
              Attached Files
              Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by wkw427 View Post
                Wonder what it would be like if the design of Atlantis changed every month hahaha
                atually, if you watch the first episode of atlantis, and watch the introduction thingy they play, when they show you the city it looks different, way different. but you would expect some remodeling after millions of years, not a complete remodel in less than 5 years, in the case of the nox.
                STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                  Unless I missed it because I watched it a x4 speed, they didn't even show the Nox City clip in "Politics", just the Apophis killing them thing. However, they did show it in "Out of Mind" and here's the cap. Looks like they did change it afterall.
                  If you're looking for an in story reason, they were probing O'Neill's mind and it was a bit fuzzy...
                  Im sorry, you are correct, Out of mind was indeed the episode I was thinking of where they changed the nox city. I actually like it better than the original design,it looks twice as big as originally depicted
                  SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

AS you know, I always post twice withing 24 hours, here is the second.

What happened to the Nox. If they were written off, fine, but there was no justification. Did they ascend? Are the Nox really the Ori in disguise. OK, maybe not, but even still, what happened? If they wanted to write enough, they should have invented something that forces them to Ascend, as they were reluctant to do that. I mean, it's bad enough one, possibly two members of the AoFGR are dead, but three?

Comment

they are just on there homeworld.

they do not interfear, they do not keep in tuch or anythink like the other races

it is like asking what happend to all the other races we have got freindly whit

Comment

I agree with ha'tak and I'd like to add that I think TPTB have just decided not to touch on any deep relationship with the Nox, perhaps to just keep the possibility of future stories with them in or because right up until the end of season 10 we had the Asgard as our link to the Alliance of Great Races, then after that most of the focus has been on the Pegasus galaxy with Atlantis.
                        The SG1 movies have either dealt with a Goauld story or the necessity of dealing with the Ori.

Comment

They buried their Stargate back in Season one, episode "The Nox." The only reason we saw them again was because of the Tollan (who became good friends with the Nox by the way). Since the Tollan were wiped out and they have a policy of peaceful, non-interference and to top it off, their gate is buried, contact with them is little to none. Most likely none.

They might have maintained minor contact with the Tau'ri off screen after the events of Anubis' attack on Tollan; however, we may never know.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
                          and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

They're pacifist and don't participate in the affairs of the galaxy. There's really not that much they could have contributed to the show.

Comment

It's kind of odd since they claimed they didn't interfere with the human vs. Goa'uld affair because they saw it as children bickering. But the Ori were at least on the same physiological & technological level as the Nox.
                              sigpic
                              "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                              ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                                It's kind of odd since they claimed they didn't interfere with the human vs. Goa'uld affair because they saw it as children bickering. But the Ori were at least on the same physiological & technological level as the Nox.
                                To the Nox it wouldn't be any different as they still wouldn't need to do anything.
                                When you think about it the Ori are just the same or as bad as the Goauld.
                                Even if the Ori attacked the Nox, the Nox probably wouldn't do anything but hide or shield themselves and I get the feeling that they could do that forever if the needed to.

Comment

Working...
                                X