The other Gateworld Virtual Fleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
    Finally we need an enemy and I want to focus manily on the Milky Way as this it he Tau'ri rise to power in the Milky Way

So potential enemies

1. Aschen
    2. Rouge Tau'ri
    3. Trust Elements
    4. Minor Goa'uld who went into hiding
    5. Foothold Aliens
    6. Grace Aliens
    7. Remaents of the Lucian Alliance
    8. Eurondan (some how they survied)
    9. Wraith
    10. An orginal Enemy

So it anyone has any ideas that would work I want to hear them now. Also lets try and keep the other fleets verse out of this unless its ok by Tep/Buba

But if you have ship designs that made into the other fleet I wouldn't mind seeing them again as long as they are yours or any ideas that didn't make it in

Just remember this is when Earth is just starting so nothing to crazy please
    Hey, like the ideas. But, for the enemies, how bout at least having one enemy like unto Earth as far as civilizational, military, economic development.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

So do the wraith stay in the PG or do they get to the milky way and lets not use the super gate (thats how you guys did it)

Or maybe we could combined yours and teps idea so that the wraith start to build worlds up in the PG but use the tech from the asgard to find uninhatibed worlds in the Milky Way to start up a base of operations so we have a two front war
      Wraith shouldn't be the main enemy though. That'd make them the primary, baddest enemy. They can't keep lingering on forever.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Spoiler:

I had to make this in a rush, I'm gonna post specs later.

EDIT: That's weird. My computer is uber-fast yet it says it is slow.
        Last edited by RM_2000_A; 13 April 2008, 06:10 PM.

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/59484
        Credits to Shanthaia for the siggy.
        The Chevron Team
        Spoiler:
        Never make everything Organic!
        Atlantis Meeting. The Atlantis team views a Wraith transmission...
        :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.
        :Order evacuation of all unimportant personnel. Raise the shield.
        :The drones are heading towards us.
        :Those drones look familiar...
        : SQUID?!?
        We are sending eggs so you can make some squid/egg rolls after this. Enjoy!

Comment

Alright here is the Other Gateworld Vitrual Fleet Agenda

Lets pick our enemy

So I think our two options are

1. Wraith/Micheal
          2. Milky Way enemey

So lets choose one of those options now and then work on the details

After that lets work on some other detials, like characters, ships design, plots, and so forth

Then we can start writing battles and what not

So lets pick our enemy and I'm liking the Wraith in PG and Micheal coming to the Milky Way idea the most right now
          Last edited by fugiman; 13 April 2008, 09:43 PM.
          Vote Anubis for President in 2012
          A Face you Can Trust
          sigpic
          So whats the worst that could happen?
          Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
          It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Aschen, as I originally proposed. Michael is too boring, having hijacked a part of S4 and probabbly a large chunk of S5. plus, we have to extend their part in MW politics since they have a big confederation.

The Chevron Team
            Spoiler:
            :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.

Comment

Just use Ion Drives
              okey

i want a new enemy i dont like the wraith so i´m going whit the
              Milky Way enemey

Comment

I've decided who our enemy is going to be

Our main enemy is going to be the Rouge Tau'ri who left Earth at first and then the group who has been arming and funding them who will either be Micheal or the Aschen or theTrust and Minor Goa'ulds

So this way we can keep the Wraith and PG to the next fleet (if we make it)

So hurray everyone so if you have plot ideas lets hear them
                Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                A Face you Can Trust
                sigpic
                So whats the worst that could happen?
                Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

OK! I'm gonna write fast so I can post this later!

The Chevron Team
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Our main enemy is going to be the Rouge Tau'ri who left Earth at first and then the group who has been arming and funding them who will either be Micheal or the Aschen or theTrust and Minor Goa'ulds

i´m bein trying to find some plot but it is so hard to find a motive for those rouge tau´ri to go to war whit ther owne planet, i have a nother idea the trust have left earth and are now building force to attecke earth whit help from some minor goa´ulds , it just a thougt but you decide fugiman if you want to have the enemy rouge tau´ri so be it then i just need to find a good motive

Comment

Originally posted by ha´tak View Post
                      i´m bein trying to find some plot but it is so hard to find a motive for those rouge tau´ri to go to war whit ther owne planet, i have a nother idea the trust have left earth and are now building force to attecke earth whit help from some minor goa´ulds , it just a thougt but you decide fugiman if you want to have the enemy rouge tau´ri so be it then i just need to find a good motive
                      Try the deception.

The Chevron Team
                      Spoiler:

Comment

WHY?

Seriously Why? Why does there need to be another spin off gateworld fleet that is only go to be crushed from the massive weight that the original fleet series has had on this website?
                        sigpic
                        ----DeviantArt----

Comment

How about this, and this is just a suggestion, that the Milky Way enemy is another race. It appears that this other, human race is in itself at odds with Earth, and some specific complaint against Earth that is so great that only a military solution is acceptable. But, behind the shadows is direction and guidance from the rogue Earth operatives.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

But, so far, this is going well, people are posting and we have a predesignated basis for the plot(Humans vs. Rogues, wheee!) already.

WHY?

Why are you counting the chicks when they aren't hatched? I put effort into writing my ideas, many people posted theirs and I'm not going to let them collapse into the rubbish pile. And so are the others. Why waste 2 threads worth of initiative to the rubbish pile, anyway?

The Chevron Team
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Mitchel View Post
                              How about this, and this is just a suggestion, that the Milky Way enemy is another race. It appears that this other, human race is in itself at odds with Earth, and some specific complaint against Earth that is so great that only a military solution is acceptable. But, behind the shadows is direction and guidance from the rogue Earth operatives.
                              We should try and use human races whose plots are unresolved, a faction headed by a human who has a reason to hate Earth, or someone who knows the Earth led the ori to the galaxy and stirs up hate against Earth. Choices, anyone?

The Chevron Team
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by RM_2000_A View Post
                                But, so far, this is going well, people are posting and we have a predesignated basis for the plot(Humans vs. Rogues, wheee!) already.

WHY?

Why are you counting the chicks when they aren't hatched? I put effort into writing my ideas, many people posted theirs and I'm not going to let them collapse into the rubbish pile. And so are the others. Why waste 2 threads worth of initiative to the rubbish pile, anyway?
                                Why? because what happens is after the fleet gets off the ground, the newest version of the original fleet starts and everyone gets sidetracked by that. And the spin off is kinda disarded or forgotten, it happened to the other one.
                                sigpic
                                ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Working...
                                X