Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHat is your WORST episode of SG-1 ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's see ...

Brief Candle, S1
    Need, S2
    Prisoners, S2
    Prometheus Unbound, S8

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      Let's see ...

Brief Candle, S1
      Need, S2
      Prisoners, S2
      Prometheus Unbound, S8
      Ooh... Need does annoy me a bit, too. I don't know why - I think it's the Princess, she just seems a bit... wet.
      sigpic

Both sigs made by the lovely Scifan

Comment

'One False Step' without a question of doubt the absolute worst thing to ever happen on Stargate
        || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Can't think of the names, but I always hate episodes where someone goes back in time, or someone's invisible.

Comment

One False Step, never finished watching it and I keep skipping it when I'm rewatching the show. I always skip the unas episodes too.. I loved Emancipation =d

If you didn't find Wormhole X-treme/200 at least amusing you take this show way to seriously...
            We're whalers on the moon,
            We carry a harpoon.
            But there ain't no whales
            So we tell tall tales
            And sing our whaling tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Oka View Post
              One False Step, never finished watching it and I keep skipping it when I'm rewatching the show.
              It's funny, I hated that episode the first time I watched it. The make-up was terrible, the story was terrible, etc, etc. But I watched it again a few weeks ago as I'm rewatching the whole series and it wasn't nearly as bad as I remembered. I loved the scene where Daniel & Jack get on each other's nerves. Or is it because I just miss the show so much and the D/J interaction that it didn't seem as bad anymore? Who knows!

Comment

Brief Candle
                Need
                Prisoners
                One False Step

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                  Don't tptb say that "Hathor" was so bad that they don't even consider it part of the series canon?
                  Is this true? I always really liked that episode . . .

Comment

Either 'Bad Guys' or 'Family Ties'
                    'Bad Guys' i felt just felt had terrible acting by the security guard.
                    Family Ties was amusing, but completely pointless and a waste of an episode. there were too many space filler's in the latter half of season 10. i was hoping for more Ori storylines. they had an army in the galaxy and we only had like 5 or 6 episodes where we actually saw them.

Although, I liked Talion, it may have been a filler episode but it was good. a great Teal'c episode, reminding us how strong the jaffa's desire for vengeance is.
                    "There's nothing to be gained by second-guessing yourself. You can't remake the past. So look ahead… or risk being left behind"

Woolsey: That sounded like another explosion.
                    O'Neill: Yes. Yes it did.
                    Woolsey: What does that mean?
                    O'Neill: Something exploded...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vankerck View Post
                      It's funny, I hated that episode the first time I watched it. The make-up was terrible, the story was terrible, etc, etc. But I watched it again a few weeks ago as I'm rewatching the whole series and it wasn't nearly as bad as I remembered. I loved the scene where Daniel & Jack get on each other's nerves. Or is it because I just miss the show so much and the D/J interaction that it didn't seem as bad anymore? Who knows!
                      Wasn't enough to make up for the terrible neked suits for me
                      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Frozen what the heck was the point of that episode??

Comment

Space Race.

If that was the first episode of this series I had ever seen, it would have been the last. It was beyond ridiculous and just thinking about it makes me cringe and take a shower.

Others:

Spirits (couldn't get through it...both times)
                          Avenger 2.0 (I liked "the other guys" well enough...but did we really need to revisit them?)
                          Sacrifices (seriously the worst guest acting on the series I've seen...I'm talking about Rya'c, Ishta, and Rya'c's fiance)

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hathor. It is very creepy that they would imply rape and then take it so lightly.
                            After that, Unending. Pointless in all respects; the Asgard deserved better, and SG-1 were beyond out of character.

Comment

All the campy, slapstick comedy attempts like the ff:
                              1. Wormwhole Extreme
                              2. Window of Oppurtunity
                              3. 200
                              4. The Other Guys
                              5. Avenger 2.0
                              6. any other episode with Felger or slapstick comedy guest actor.
                              Where it all began.

sigpic

"It’s not DOOR to HEAVEN. The proper translation is…STARGATE." Daniel Jackson

"What the hell is that?" Daniel Jackson

"Your “Star Gate.” " Catherine Langford

Stargate (Movie)

Comment

Originally posted by amconway View Post
                                Hathor. It is very creepy that they would imply rape and then take it so lightly.
                                After that, Unending. Pointless in all respects; the Asgard deserved better, and SG-1 were beyond out of character.
                                Personally I always found it odd that Hathor's compound would only affect men and not women. It really bothers me every time I watch the episode(which, I'll admit has not happened that often!).

But yeah, the Daniel rape thing is very squicky as well.
                                "Prepare to meet your DOOM."

"It's not about making money, it's about taking money. Destroying the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to...rule it."

GADZOOKS

Comment

Working...
                                X