Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHat is your WORST episode of SG-1 ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care for Hathor although it is watchable. My vote would be for Scorched Earth or Watergate.
    sigpic

Comment

I'd probably rank Brief Candle as the all-time worst, just because the whole thing didn't ring true for me.

Bloodlines was also pretty awful. I mean, come on, they go to Chulak disguised as priests, and then the moment they're through the gate, they get rid of the disguises and put the BDU's back on! Yeah, you guys are trained professionals alright...that and Teal'c seemed very OOC that episode.

Other S1 duds - Emancipation, the First Commandment, Cor-Ai.

After S1, though. I haven't seen an episode I disliked. Only up to S7, though.
      "All I wanna do is see the universe and eat pie"
      "Who doesn't?"

Comment

Family Ties...

Comment

For me it was 200.

Comment

Disclosure is one I'd skip. It's a clip show and it doesn't even have any of the four main cast in.
            sigpic
            http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
            http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

probably 200. really, the Young SG1 still burns on my eyes. it is hell. it truely is. it's raped and killed and dug up, then cremated, blown out, spit over, buried, burned again, then blasted to space, nuked 3x, then tossed through a stargate into a sun into a black hole.

I ABSOLUTELY TOTALLY UTTERLY FULLY WHOLEHEARTEDLY HATE THAT CLIP!.

i can never watch SGU again without thinking of that clip.

also, it was too much comic relief and iodicy crammed into one episode.

Comment

"Citizen Joe" and "Wormhole X-Treme and "Family Ties"
                Last edited by LunaSolTierra; 30 December 2009, 01:00 AM.

Comment

the ones i didnt care for was citizen joe and unending.

Comment

I can't remember If I replied on this thread before Oh well....

A hundred days was just awful, I find it extremely difficult to watch. Also Bane which was just plain boring.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by seinfeldsg1 View Post
                      See, some of the episodes people dont like, the light, emancipation, one false step, at LEAST they were relivant to stargate, I mean the team was still exploring other planets, jack was still involved, Family Ties had nothing at all to do with stargate! The whole awful ep was about Vala's idiot father, and its not even like there was a backstory about him prior to that episode, the whole vala's dad thing just kinda popped up out of nowhere! Even though they are not popular episodes, Id take any one of the 3 above mentioned episodes over family ties. Bleah!
                      sorta like Affinity (8-07)

Comment

i believe that "200" was the worst episode. with martin trying to pitch a series of sg1 this episode was boring and the puppet scene it like mocked everyone in that scene

steve duda

Comment

The ONLY time I have ever looked at a clock and wondered when an SG-1 ep was going to be over was "Citizen Joe".
                          The first 35 minutes were actually painful.
                          The last 10 mins had some semi-redeeming moments, but I think far too much was riding on the Homer Simpson/Dan Castel(neta)(sp?) in-joke.
                          It's like a punchline that comes after a way-too-long story to get there.

But I'll admit I've seen very few eps from season 9 & 10 and I have to say after reading this thread all the way through I don't think I'm in any hurry to watch them.
                          sigpic

Comment

Grace
                            For me Emancipation is among the best ones - I don't know why perhaps because of the scenes with Carter being Samantha. I really liked that one!!!
                            CARPE DIEM
                            ANJA

Comment

Originally posted by Anja View Post
                              Grace
                              For me Emancipation is among the best ones - I don't know why perhaps because of the scenes with Carter being Samantha. I really liked that one!!!
                              Wow. I have never seen anyone before actually like Emancipation before
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

I think all my least favourite episodes have been mentioned:

Emancipation - just, no. This was like TNG trying to point out how tough yet beautiful Tasha Yar was all over again...
                                Brief Candle - Really Jack, really? She was like a month old! Yuck!
                                Hathor - Hathor basically sexually assaulted Daniel and yet it's never mentioned again after this episode and the incident is made fun of at the end
                                Citizen Joe - If it were removed from official Stargate canon I could enjoy it...but it is official canon, so nope
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X