No announcement yet.

Alternate Universe Virtual Fleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We use stargate tech or nothing at all thats all i'm saying.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

good.

particle beams are stargate tech.

(sokar and SGC used them.)

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
        No Man's Land.
        they never destroyed it and if I remember right that hive ship was the only ship whit hyperdrive still working the Orion destroyed the other hive

and killman is right about the particle beams and even Sam made one in the episode " hundreds days (or something in season 4 I think)" so 10 years later they should have been able to make a powerful weapon that could be placed on a Ship

Comment

humanity isnt gonna use em

Comment

I want to propose something. I say that we keep the asuran war that we did at the very begining the same. Then right here we should figure out a history about each faction and the wraith war and why it ended in a stalemate. Now as to PACs. I blame myself because I pushed from them and new weapons. Now when I thought of I was thinking of them like X3 where they were rapid fire bolts and not a stream. Dont even know if that is correct but lets have them like that but a very low tier weapon not something powerful. Back to what I was suggesting then reason we should just write a history about this is so we can just start 2.0 and write some stories with the resistance and continued evacuations to pegasus. Stuff like that.
            sigpic

Comment

i think humanity should use AKEWs ( i really liked them), railguns, and that stuff. no PBC/PAC's. i wanted them for Multiworlds.

Comment

What about my idea though killman. Should we just make a history of what happened in the wraith war and move on to 2.0?
                sigpic

Comment

i dont know. it feels... wrong. but its possible we do 2.0 first and later clean up the mess that is 1.0

Comment

Well 2.0 is suppose to run along side of 1.0 since it involves the same time frame.
                    sigpic

Comment

We're sticking with a full reset, besy way to get the job done.

Comment

Ok then full reset. Are we just sticking with the 304 or do we want to have other ships. Also dboy if you can I would like a rewrite of the fleets beginning history since it is different and also a Atlantian Tech List.
                        Last edited by Smallz; 01 July 2009, 07:56 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

I think this time we should also stay away from tech lists just keep the tech within reason and we should be ok.

Comment

I dont think there is anything wrong with a tech list lets just not get carried away with adding a bunch of tech. With a tech list atleast there will be some order.
                            sigpic

Comment

The only reason I dont want a tech list is beacause it constanty needs to be updated as we have access to new tech.

Comment

Well hey I will be more than happy to update it if you start it with what you want only.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X