Alternate Universe Virtual Fleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
    2300 people on 3 ships. thats 600 each ship. seeing as how much storage room a 304 has, 200/300 people extra should be no problem.
    I swear there was an episode where it was made quite clear that the 304's oxygen generation capabilities couldn't cope with many more people than the standard crew, certainly not hundreds more.

Comment

its not supposed to be thats how many people they took thats just altogether people they saved including the crew.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

Is anyone actually going to take this on or shpuld i give up now, because i'd really like this to work.

Comment

Well personally I don't have a clue how these things work so I think I'm going to bow out.

Comment

thed eppy was no mans land, but the deady had just taken several direct hits of a hive without shields

Comment

i like the idea. but the story needs modification, as its not super

Comment

TECH LIST if anone even cares haha.

Spoiler:
                AUVF TECH LIST

Weapons:

Mk 1 Plasma cannon (20% Hat’ak main cannon)

Mk 2 Plasma cannon (75% Hat’ak main cannon)

Mk 3 Plasma cannon (+50 Hat’ak main cannon)

Rail Guns 50mm to 300mm (Only used for defence)

Shields:

Daedalus Class Shields

Upgraded Shields (50% more power that Daedalus class but the generator takes up much more space)

Engines:

Small, Medium and Large Plasma Thrusters

Daedalus class Hyperdrive

Ground Units:

Attack Unit

Leader: G36s 6x clips, P90 2x clips, 2x zat gun, C4 x 5, 2x grenades
                Bomb expert: MP5k 4 clips, 9mm 2x clips, C4 x10, Claymores, 6x grenades
                4x marines: MP5k 6 clips, 1x zat, 2x C4, 2x grenades
                2x marines: 1x AA12 5x clips, 9mm 4 clips, 4x grenades
                2x heavy marines: 2x P90 4 clips each, 1x zat, 2x grenades

Comment

right all i'm asking for is for anyone who thinks this is a good idea and that would contribute and the people who think its a bad idea to say so all i want to know is if there are going to be enough people to keep it going because i've put a lot of work into this over the last few days and it would be great if it could work. All i ask for is peple who dont like it to say so and people who would help me and join in with it to say so.

Comment

like i said. the idea is good. just the background isnt.

and im off for a week so,

Comment

so is it a yay or a nay

Comment

Originally posted by dboy-2007 View Post
                        so is it a yay or a nay
                        its a yes. i've been looking forward to posting my designs and every time i do people bag them out because their fanwank
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wraith destroyer View Post
                          its a yes. i've been looking forward to posting my designs and every time i do people bag them out because their fanwank
                          I have some original designs, but they are mostly asgard-based...

Images removed....
                          Last edited by bar; 11 April 2008, 02:15 AM.
                          e-mail(And msn messenger): [email protected]

Gravity can bind my feet, but it can never bind my imagination...

Comment

Bar you couldn't put those pictures in spoilers could you so they don't mess up the layout of the page.

Comment

Originally posted by dboy-2007 View Post
                              Right this isn't supposed to be any sort of knock off to the GWF its supposed to be a completely origional idea that i'm seeing if anyone wants to take on so if anyone thinks this is just a stupid rip off just read the history.

HISTORY IN SPOILERS
                              Spoiler:
                              On January 13th 2007 the Ori attacked earth. Out forces held them off for as long as they could but the result was inevitable. It took 4 days before the Ori gained control and in this time, we were able to evacuate around 5000 people through the stargate to the Pegasus galaxy before they took over the SGC. Another 2300 people managed to escape onboard the Odyssey, Daedalus and the half finished Apollo that barely made it off the planted with only 40% of all systems operational.

Once the Ori had taken control of Earth they focussed on destroying the remaining Jaffa. SG-1 came back to the Milky Way to help fit a number of Jaffa ships with hyperdrives capable of reaching the Pegasus galaxy. They managed to get 12 ha’tak and several al’kesh class out of reach of the Ori safely in the Pegasus galaxy, before they were eventually killed on a small Jaffa trading planet.

A month after the Evacuation trades were successfully set up with several planets over the galaxy for food and supplies in exchange for help to defend themselves from the Wraith. A month and a half later they began to start focussing on planetary defence and building a fleet in case the Wraith ever found them, and possibly one day to take the fight to them.

3 months in considering the circumstances the Survivors were doing pretty good. They had begun operations on the main land and had begun building a shipyard. After a while it was realised that current weapons were no match for the Wraith and that research into energy weapons. The target was to have working prototype plasma cannons at least 20% the power of a goa’uld hat’ak plasma cannon was to be ready before the construction of the shipyard was complete.

After 2 months with no progress it was decided they had to get their hands on something to study. At team was sent to a know Wraith stronghold. They were able to come away with one of there cruisers just before they were detected. Immediately scientists began working with the cruisers weapons systems. They began making slow progress and then turned to the Goa’uld variant. Finally another month later they had devised a prototype based on Goa’uld and Wraith design. The first prototype worked better than expected producing fire 30% the amount of a goa’uld cannon.

The Shipyard finished a year after the beginning of the project and produced the first Daedalus class, the Phoenix with energy weapons 2 months later. The Ship performed excellently in the first battle managing to destroy 2 wraith cruisers with ease.

After a year of producing Daedalus class ships it was decided that building a fleet of only 1 class of ship wouldn’t be very effective. So they began start designing s variety of different classes.

So if anyones willing to take this on I'm hoping to do voting for:
                              Dreadnaught
                              Battle Carrier
                              Battle Cruiser
                              Cruiser
                              Destroyer
                              Frigate
                              Corvette
                              Gunship
                              Science vessel
                              Exploration Vessel

Feedback will be very much apreciated and if i get aenough people to join if anyone at all i will post the tech list for weapons shields and so on.

dreadnought-yes, battlecarrier-yes, battlecruiser-yes, cruiser, destroyer and gunship-yes, but there could also be battleships, carriers and supercarriers. also i've been trying to get the design for my X-215 fighter voted or at least submited but no one seems to be interested.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bray View Post
                                Bar you couldn't put those pictures in spoilers could you so they don't mess up the layout of the page.
                                I'm not sure what that is.
                                It's ok.
                                I just removed the images.
                                Bar.
                                e-mail(And msn messenger): [email protected]

Gravity can bind my feet, but it can never bind my imagination...

Comment

Working...
                                X