No announcement yet.

Gateworld Virtual Fleet 3.0!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look we happen to have weapons capable of killing hundreds at one sweep. thats exactly why reapers would stop using standard guys, and start putting their extensive knowledge of bioligy to use. if they're anything they're supposed to be, then they would use their DNA and mutations to keep getting, bigger, better, faster, stronger. the Eradicator was a unit i thought up as a countermeasure against our railguns. seeing as penetration will happen anyways, the best is a kind if shield generator implant. also, reapers would start evading our attacks with things like re'tu moulded into a big flying creature like a mutalisk, firing a creature i call leeches, which feed without the need to feed, so the "lifeforce" is contained within, so a reaper can feed off of it later. also, they could fit it with some energy weapons, and just make their feeding, culling, and killing more efficient

Comment

So...did anything happen that was actually fleet related?
      sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Not really. The whole shock of SGA being cancels and SGU speculation will probley make the fleets a bit quiet for a day or so...
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

Wel gents, I'm hapy to anounce The Great Offensive is practicaly wrting itself. No promises on completion tho, I've quit those.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
            Wel gents, I'm hapy to anounce The Great Offensive is practicaly wrting itself. No promises on completion tho, I've quit those.
            Please tell me that its going to be spell checked this time. lol
            sigpic
            You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'” - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

*echo ... echo .... echo .....*

Is anyone alive?
              sigpic

Comment

Im on a verge of a stargate related breakdown. have had several arguments of late, got negged, bene a bit down, so im on the verge of taking a break, cos im not happy.
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by Major Mike David View Post
                  Please tell me that its going to be spell checked this time. lol
                  Actually.........my spell check's mysteriously stopped working.......

Comment

By break i mean, i may not post for a bit. Im just a bit off at the moment, i havent got any ideas, im also about to move house twice and im quite busy in that regard...grr i have no idea what to do right now.
                    sigpic
                    11000! green me

Comment

Take a break.......?

MMD! I need those Reaper units too. And Buba, in what numbers are they present on hive ships, and what's their incubation period?

Also, how to reapers go about absorbing native infrastructure?

Comment

Take a break.......?

MMD! I need those Reaper units too. And Buba, in what numbers are they present on hive ships, and what's their incubation period?

Also, how to reapers go about absorbing native infrastructure?
                        Varying numbers. They grow very quickly there would be many on the Hive ships. They can be launched directly from the Hives to the planet in special pods designed to penetrate shields. The Reapers would use whatever possible to further what ever they wanted to do with the planet. They'd tap the available power planet use what they could in ship construction, weapons and set up cloning facilities if they could...
                        Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
                          Varying numbers. They grow very quickly there would be many on the Hive ships. They can be launched directly from the Hives to the planet in special pods designed to penetrate shields. The Reapers would use whatever possible to further what ever they wanted to do with the planet. They'd tap the available power planet use what they could in ship construction, weapons and set up cloning facilities if they could...
                          I need numbers mate. Give me an estimate I can work with.

Do they grow their building? Or what?

Comment

I need numbers mate. Give me an estimate I can work with.

Do they grow their building? Or what?
                            They use modified culling beams to create their stuff. They have the pattern of what they want to make stored in the buffer and the beam simply copies it making whatever they want. The base template they beam down will grow and be modified as needed.

Well there would be a few hundred of the spider like units, 50'ish of the burrowers...I don't know what the other ones are.
                            Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
                              They use modified culling beams to create their stuff. They have the pattern of what they want to make stored in the buffer and the beam simply copies it making whatever they want. The base template they beam down will grow and be modified as needed.

Well there would be a few hundred of the spider like units, 50'ish of the burrowers...I don't know what the other ones are.
                              So, their buldings are organic? or not? And they restructure existing matter with their culling beams?

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                                Im on a verge of a stargate related breakdown. have had several arguments of late, got negged, bene a bit down, so im on the verge of taking a break, cos im not happy.
                                You got NEGGED? man, that stinks...

I hope your week gets better.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X