Comment

You forgot a 0 there brotha

Comment

pftt thats nothing. My grandma has a bigger e-peen than that
        Visit my Website

Comment

lawl. Then how did she got pregnant ?

Comment

you know the paradox about going back in time and making it with your grandma.

Bad bad results my friend.
            Visit my Website

Comment

Sorry but can we either make better trash talk or just stop it, im losing respect for both of you by the oil tanker.
              sigpic
              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
              Stargate : Genesis |
              Original Starship DesignThread
              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
              11000! green me

Comment

Honestly guys what is the point? A joke is a joke but this is pointless.
                Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Well the Spartans used Ha'taks as their main battleship until Anubis attacked then they made the Spartan Battleship which is superior to the Ha'tak they had used previously making its shields, weapons, and everything else more powerful
                  Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                  A Face you Can Trust
                  sigpic
                  So whats the worst that could happen?
                  Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                  It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
                    you know the paradox about going back in time and making it with your grandma.

Bad bad results my friend.
                    lack the Delta Brainwave?

Ok lets end this now shall we
                    A Face you Can Trust
                    sigpic
                    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Spoiler:

An Ancient ship thinger. It's about 200 meters long..
                      Last edited by ZakeD; 28 October 2007, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Both mine and Zake's model were made from a base i made about 2pm today, and all day weve created our own versions out of it, that was his, now here is mine. Weve both agreed they will form a part of the ancient fleet, but in what capacity, were not sure lol.

Here we go:
                        Spoiler:

Hope people like it.
                        Tep
                        sigpic
                        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                        Stargate : Genesis |
                        Original Starship DesignThread
                        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                        11000! green me

Comment

yeah thats cool ships. They respect the fact that ancients ships are not symetrical.

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                            Both mine and Zake's model were made from a base i made about 2pm today, and all day weve created our own versions out of it, that was his, now here is mine. Weve both agreed they will form a part of the ancient fleet, but in what capacity, were not sure lol.

Here we go:
                            Spoiler:

Hope people like it.
                            Tep
                            Oh...you're gonna go and post 4 views of yours, huh? Well, if that's how you wanna to do this..then I guess I'll just post 5 of mine! MWUHAHAHAHA!

Spoiler:

And here's the base 'tep made that they were both born from:
                            Spoiler:

Comment

So far I prefer the color of Zake's more of an Ancient feel to it but I don't like this gun turrets they don't flow very well and I like Tep's feel of more of an Ancient design but thee color doesn't seem to fit well with other Ancient design but both are great and better then anything I could ever do so way to go you two and I give respect to both but thats what I think but once again bravo you two
                              A Face you Can Trust
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
                                So far I prefer the color of Zake's more of an Ancient feel to it but I don't like this gun turrets they don't flow very well and I like Tep's feel of more of an Ancient design but thee color doesn't seem to fit well with other Ancient design but both are great and better then anything I could ever do so way to go you two and I give respect to both but thats what I think but once again bravo you two
                                The gun turrets were supposed to be like the ones from the Aurora..but I didn't have a good pic.

Comment

Working...
                                X