X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
    tokra deep space carrier/battlecruiser
    Spoiler:

the tokra equivalent of the 304 in stargate sg1/ SGA. its a base of operations. specs to come
    Originally posted by thekillman View Post
    very nice major mike. i like the blood

tokra drones/probes

tac:
    Spoiler:

field defense drone
    shield
    Spoiler:

no shield
    Spoiler:

stun grenade:
    [how it works left-> right. last is the stun wave
    Spoiler:
    Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
    Here are the specs:

Jan'tak Class

Spoiler:
    -Class: Jan'tak
    -Type: Frigate/Destroyer
    -Technology Base: Goa'uld/Jaffa
    ~Length: 300m
    ~Height:110m
    ~Beam: 320m
    -Crew:
    ~150 standard
    ~300 Max
    -Hull:
    ~Naquadah
    -Engines:
    ~Jaffa inertialess drive system
    ~1x Jaffa Hyperdrive
    -Powerplant:
    ~1x medium capital grade Naquadah reactor core
    -Defences:
    ~1x Jaffa medium shield generator
    -Weapons:
    ~ 8x Jaffa capital grade plasma canons
    -Fighter Complement:
    ~4x Death gliders
    -Other Tech:
    ~Crew Facilities
    ~Life Support
    ~Internal Comm System
    ~Subspace Communications Array
    ~2x Ring platforms

~Historical Notes ~
    The Jan'tak class frigate/destroyer was designed by the Jaffa in 2046 to provide support for their trade lanes to augment the falling numbers of Ha'tak. The Jan'tak incorporates reenginered Goa'uld Technology that is entirely Jaffa produced, and its smaller size lessens the resources needed to construct them, making them a favorite of Jaffa captains.

Its eight plasma cannon can deal out approximately the same damage as a Ha'tak, making it a formidible ship.

And here's the image again.

Spoiler:

Note again that the model is not mine; it is cobbled together from pieces of ZakeD's Ha'tak and the Al'kesh that came in the pack. (not sure whose it is)
    Love all of these! Theyre perfect, and i love the Hatak/Alkesh hybrid, its perfect, exactly what i had in mind! The Alkesh is my all time favourate stargate ship, and with the power of a hatak, brilliant.
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by Major Mike David View Post
      Buba, important question. How many shots with a Tauri weapon would be required to take down a Reaper fully?
      Also, how many shots would it take with Tauri's toughest Shotguns.

The Navo's weapons are more powerful than Tauri's(the Navo's have pretty much mastered weapons engineering cause of how many wars they've been in).
      I went to bed actually, I didn't ignore you. Well how many shots can a Wraith like the defiant one take. About that for the grunts though with natural armor and stuff they're harder to get decent hits on. Officers are very tough to kill and will heal from wounds pretty damn fast.

Just make them very resilient. Like downed Reapers have a tendancy to get up after a brief rest.

Here are the specs:

Jan'tak Class

Spoiler:
      -Class: Jan'tak
      -Type: Frigate/Destroyer
      -Technology Base: Goa'uld/Jaffa
      ~Length: 300m
      ~Height:110m
      ~Beam: 320m
      -Crew:
      ~150 standard
      ~300 Max
      -Hull:
      ~Naquadah
      -Engines:
      ~Jaffa inertialess drive system
      ~1x Jaffa Hyperdrive
      -Powerplant:
      ~1x medium capital grade Naquadah reactor core
      -Defences:
      ~1x Jaffa medium shield generator
      -Weapons:
      ~ 8x Jaffa capital grade plasma canons
      -Fighter Complement:
      ~4x Death gliders
      -Other Tech:
      ~Crew Facilities
      ~Life Support
      ~Internal Comm System
      ~Subspace Communications Array
      ~2x Ring platforms

~Historical Notes ~
      The Jan'tak class frigate/destroyer was designed by the Jaffa in 2046 to provide support for their trade lanes to augment the falling numbers of Ha'tak. The Jan'tak incorporates reenginered Goa'uld Technology that is entirely Jaffa produced, and its smaller size lessens the resources needed to construct them, making them a favorite of Jaffa captains.

Its eight plasma cannon can deal out approximately the same damage as a Ha'tak, making it a formidible ship.

And here's the image again.

Spoiler:

Note again that the model is not mine; it is cobbled together from pieces of ZakeD's Ha'tak and the Al'kesh that came in the pack. (not sure whose it is)
      Looks good. Only one thing, I think the production date should be later. As if it was 2046 we'd have seen them in 2.0.
      Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

This is my 1000th post!

And to celebrate the occasion, here are some snippits from the Shrin'Yar story arc that I'm planning after the Reaper War. Enjoy!

The crew of the Argus watched helplessly as the Samuel Adams flashed with a monumental explosion, then quietly sparked her death throws out drifting lifeless through space.

"Take us out of here, helmsman," Green said after a moment of silence, wrenching his view away from the screen.

"Sir, you have to call of the op!" a tech said as he rushed into Andromeda command base Alpha.

"Calm down," General Huang said, "Why should we cancel the operation? The ships all report no signs of trouble."

"Because, sir," the tech rushed to say, "We just finished the translation of that message Colonel Green intercepted; the fleet's headed into a trap!"

The battle raged above the planet's atmosphere. Capital ships hammered each other with multi-gigaton shots that spalled armor on ships and ripped through shields. Explosions, eerily silent in the vacuum of space, riddled the sky. Fighter wings flew through clouds of flack, plasma bursts and cannon-fire. Countless lives were extinguished each second, and the battle showed no sign of slowing.

A Shrin'Yar face appeared on the screen in front of him. "I am Commodore Rai'Nyz Pride Tou. I wish to request asylum."
        Last edited by Lt. Col. Mcoy; 31 December 2008, 06:08 PM.
        sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Can i ask, is my sig working? The image bit.
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          11000! green me

Comment

No it isn't tep.
            New ships look great.

Comment

This is my 1000th post!

And to celebrate the occasion, here are some snippits from the Shrin'Yar story arc that I'm planning after the Reaper War. Enjoy!
              Sounds very cool. May I ask have you decided how the Shrin'Yar story arc is going to end?
              Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
                Sounds very cool. May I ask have you decided how the Shrin'Yar story arc is going to end?
                Not yet.
                sigpic

Comment

Ive set up a new rotator but its only selecting a single image out of 6 and its getting annoying
                  sigpic
                  11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
                    With the Venii coming back and stomping their alien asses out of the galaxy...

I mean, um...
                    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Not quite, although I do have plans for your upstart race...

Just kidding.

Seriously though, I may want to bring them back if you don't mind.
                      sigpic

Comment

Not quite, although I do have plans for your upstart race...

Just kidding.

Seriously though, I may want to bring them back if you don't mind.
                        Feel free.
                        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

wow, awesome ships

Mcoy, I just thought, teh Pyrians are telekinetic, could they build ships that fly on that principle?

Comment

Both of those ships are unbelievable, I mean it is the prefect mix of goa'uld architecture and yet it's a ship that we haven't seen in the show. Very nice job both of you!
                            sigpic
                            ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Hello friends..!

I was just lurking around a little. As usual, I'm impressed by the work and detail many of you put into your designs. How unfortunate for me that I don't really have the CGI skills many of you do. My brother seems to have all that. That is in fact what he does for a living. Anyways, every now and again I do take a peek to see what cool designs are being thrown about. It's also nice to see technologies being thought up besides just ships..! Ships are cool, but they can't do everything. Keep up the good work, but mostly have fun, because if you aren't your missing the point.

Later!
                              The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
                              Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
                              My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
                              Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

Check her out! The darker areas are the main territories.

SeaStallion- Missed my best model I've made, back in page like 100

sigpic
                                ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Working...
                                X