Nox
    Gadmeer

Those are the one's I can think of off the top of my head
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Hey i just rewatched "the cure", i think egeria should have been put in a sargofacus, to allow the tokra to continue breeding and rebuild as a people. Egeria could have been able to survive and lead them again that way. So by 2060 they could be a good ally once more.
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
        Hey i just rewatched "the cure", i think egeria should have been put in a sargofacus, to allow the tokra to continue breeding and rebuild as a people. Egeria could have been able to survive and lead them again that way. So by 2060 they could be a good ally once more.
        Now that's the best idea I've heard all day.
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I thought we agreed on this or at least no one seemed to debate this

Tok'ra Histroy for the last few decades

The Tok'ra feared that they were a dying a race. They searched for a cure themselves. The Tok'ra found no cure. They tried whatever they could to preserve there race. Finally the Tok'ra high council decided to ask Asgard for help to find a solution to there problem. The Asgard agreed to help them. The Asgard working with Tok'ra scientist to find a way to stop the ending of the Tok'ra. After a year the Asgard made a cloned queen for the Tok'ra to use. The queen was given all of the knowledge of the Tok'ra. The queen had the ability to give each new tok'ra symbiotes almost unlimited knowledge. With the new queen able to produce new Tok'ra so rapidly the Tok'ra had to find humans to be new hosts. The cloning technology that allowed them a new queen was now used to make new human hosts. Human hosts are also made naturally. The children have a genetic device preventing them to have the genetic memory of the Tok'ra parents. The children then had a choice to beomce a new tok'ra or be a regular human. Even though the children are raised to want to be hosts, however a few have chosen not to. The population of the Tok'ra is at an all time high. The population is also filled with humans and jaffa who have either joined the military or emigrated here. All Jaffa and Humans who are now live in Tok'ran are given amnesty or pass deeds that they did and made full Tok'ra citizens.

The Tok'ra have always been running from base to base but now they had a chance to build there own world how ever they wanted. They knew there new world could be any they wanted. They looked for a world with large deposits naqahdah. So they looked in to old records of several different Goa'ulds. Then finally they found there own world after searching for a years. The planet had been deserted for over four centuries. The planet had rich naqahdah mines in the North and fertile lands in the south. The planet was everything the Tok'ra needed to survie. They named it Tok'ran. They deisigned the planet to be a perfect world for the new Tok'ra to live in. The planet has One major cities; the capitol Martouf, and two minor cities New Tok'ra, and To'Rakan. Martoufare about the size of Atlantis if not a little more. The cities have shields with twice the strenght of Anubis's shields on his ships. The planet has scattered Ion and Plasma Cannons on the surface of the planet and has several Goa'uld designed satelite weapons to defend the planet from space attacks. The planet has several towns devoted to farming and several other smaller towns for mining areas. The bigger cities are where the science and manufacturing of the Tok'ra takes place. The major cities have factories which are used to upgrade ships and make newer ships for the Tok'ra fleet. The planet is now the safe haven of the Tok'ra.
          Last edited by fugiman; 25 February 2008, 01:39 PM.
          A Face you Can Trust
          sigpic
          It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

I have made a map of the milky way using PS, so far I've laid out a few races territories nad homeworlds, what you do think? And if you have races to add or something that needs to be edited feel free to tell me.
            sigpic
            ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
              I have made a map of the milky way using PS, so far I've laid out a few races territories nad homeworlds, what you do think? And if you have races to add or something that needs to be edited feel free to tell me.
              Thats pretty cool
              A Face you Can Trust
              sigpic

Comment

How big is LHC's territory?
                And how big is New Sparta's terrotory?
                sigpic
                ----DeviantArt----

Comment

The LHC is composed of 15 systems

New Sparta is limited to about two or three systems as they have only started to expand past their boarders
                  A Face you Can Trust
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
                    The LHC is composed of 15 systems

New Sparta is limited to about two or three systems as they have only started to expand past their boarders
                    Ok thanks. and their home world are?

New Idea just poped in my head, GWVF Risk. Hmmm? Ya? It'd be sweet yes?
                    sigpic
                    ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Info on the LHC can be found here

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=3166

and for Sparta their capiotl is Olympia
                      A Face you Can Trust
                      sigpic

Comment

Update:
                        sigpic
                        ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
                          Update:
                          Dude! That is awesome!

Will you be doing Andromeda as well?

If so, then I'll tell you the amount of sytems that are colonized by the Navo's and the Controlled Star Systems that are also controlled by the Navo's as well. Its pretty large chunk of the galaxy.
                          sigpic
                          You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'” - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

So whats the next order of bussiness in the fleet verse?
                            A Face you Can Trust
                            sigpic

Comment

What is the overall opinion on the Chi'Talin and what are the problems people have with them if any?
                              Attention reader,

If you are viewing this signature, then I am gone.
                              Unfortunately, this site is simply too distant and impersonal for my tastes. So many unanswered posts and long waits for RP replies... it's driven me over the edge and I'm afraid I shall be leaving permanently.
                              It was fun while it lasted guys. Thank you to all the friendly people in the Cantina, the Free Green and Stargate Down Under threads and anyone else I've forgotten to mention. I'll miss ya heaps.

~Leviathan Crusader [18 Oct, 2008]

P.S. If anyone wishes to seek me out, for some reason, send an email to [email protected] .

Comment

Spoiler:

hemerans vs crysalix core ship

lil size chart

Comment

Working...
                                X