Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i Like it Knowles very cool
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

Ok guys, this a rough model of my Aschen warship it's going to be bout 1-2km long...
      thoughts? do you like or it? or am i wasting my time

Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

http://stargate.neoseeker.com/image...._harvester.jpg

Harvester. Haven't posted in a while, gonna try and make a few models for this thread.

Comment

Right just to make this official i am opening up the votes, ill count them tommorow night ok
          The submitted deisgns can be found:
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....1&postcount=38

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....5&postcount=39

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....6&postcount=49

Remember you get one vote for a Station and one vote for a Satalite.
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          11000! green me

Comment

Ok my votes

Immhoteps orbital defence satallite

and Immhoteps trading station (makes sense if mass produced, thou i did like knowles2's station)
            Meet the Karn, the true race of the stars.

Comment

ok i vote for both immhoteps designs...knowles your station is cool but it seems to be a one off and we're going to need to be able to place stations across the galaxy...it may be nice to have it in there somewhere though...

so both go to immhotep...

edit: what do people think of my warship model?
              Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Immotep orbital defence platform

And suppose I cannot really vote for my own space station, so I vote for immotep space station.

Comment

BTW knowles2 alot of people like your station and so do i, however it is a one off. We could have it somewhere, like as a FJN owned Trading outpost that we helped patch up in return for something..it does seem rather 1 of..
                  sigpic
                  11000! green me

Comment

Isn't it a little early for voting? I mean..seriously, I just started my station.

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                      BTW knowles2 alot of people like your station and so do i, however it is a one off. We could have it somewhere, like as a FJN owned Trading outpost that we helped patch up in return for something..it does seem rather 1 of..
                      Actually yeah agree it is sought of a one of design, although I quite like it, and will continue to modal it. Perhaps we could have appear in a one of battle, sought of a cameo, I do not know, perhaps I get a flood of votes, in the next couple of days . But I think I will differently complete the model, my list of incomplete models just keep on growing. Hopefully over the holidays I will complete some, and attempt texturing them, need to find some good tutorials through

But I got plenty of designs for other ships and vessels which can appear in the fleet.

I was also thinking that althrough the Gould are currently a depleted force, but perhaps we could have them come back as little side story. Perhaps a few new vessels for them. Have them fighting to regain the galaxy, perhaps, side story of them discovering a ancient out post or something to explain their new and superior ships. But still have the aschen as the main enemy.

Just some ideas which could be use for the fleet.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Okay..here's what I got.

Earth Space Station

-Diameter: 890 Meters
                        -Heigh: 716 Meters
                        -Capacity:
                        ~Crew: 200
                        ~Troops: 300
                        ~Maximum Capacity: 10000
                        -Powerplant: Three Mk. IV Naquada reactor
                        -Propulsion:
                        8 Maneuvering thrusters
                        Anti-gravity wave generator network
                        -Armament:
                        ~will edit later~
                        -Defenses:
                        Asgard-designed shields
                        Trinium-based armor plating
                        Inert naquada armor in key areas
                        -Additional Technology:
                        Rings
                        Asgard transporter
                        Earth Standard sensors
                        -Support Craft:
                        80 Fighters
                        -Technical and Historical Notes-
                        Earth Space stations are massive stations strategically placed in between trading routes. Outposts provide for ship repairs, re-supply, and act as marketplaces for traders. Together they make up a giant network of commercial outposts. Each station can have 8 ships docked with it simultaneously, and are kept fully supplied by use of their own personal stargates.
                        Do to the large amounts of valuable goods onboard, they are equipped with many defenses. These include high power Asgard shields, 2 Earth-made rapid-firing energy cannons, and numerous other weapons.

Okay..I suck at backstories. Would like it if someone could make a good on for it.

Anway..pics. It's not very detailed yet..gotta add windows, more weapons, manuevering thrusters, and maybe some mechanical arm type things. The texturing could use work. The two big guns (and I mean big) run on tracks.

Comment

Well..anyway, I like immhoteps story better..but I like my model better. So I guess I vote for my own thing.

Comment

Last pic tonight. Just messed with the texturing and added some windows. I'll add more weapons and maneuvering thrusters if it gets any votes.

Spoiler:

Comment

Be gentle...it's my first time

USAF Cerberus
                              Class: Battle carrier

Fighter Compliment:
                              60 F-302 Fighter Jets
                              40 Space fitted F-22 and F35 JSF Fighter Jets

Standard components:

Hull:
                              Trinium/titanium/Carbon alloy

Engines:
                              Retrofitted Ancient intergalactic hyper drive
                              Human/Asgard hybrid Ion thrusters

Power sources:
                              10 Mark II Naquada generators
                              1 Mark I Naquadria stabilizing generator (prototype)

Defenses:
                              Asgard heat shields
                              Retrofitted Ancient/Asgard Defensive shielding

Armaments:
                              5000 Frontal and Broadside and Aft Metal Storm defensive turrets.
                              4 free turning Goa’uld energy cannons.
                              10 Frontal and Broadside Railgun cannons 100mm, 250mm, 500mm.
                              60 nuclear cruse missiles with Sodan phase shifting cloak.
                              McKay:...ZedPM
                              O'Neill: Zed?
                              Jackson: He's Canadian
                              O'Neill: I'm sorry

Comment

Zake i like you model best and my story so maybe we could team up. I did ask for all designs for only this class to be submitted, and by the 15th.
                                So far it looks as if i have got all the votes but i will leave it a little longer to see if anyone else wants to Vote.

I think the Cruiser will be the next class. I want people to havea bit of time to develop or model the larger class and i have already got my favourate cruiser so it seems prudent that we should start with a smaller class..
                                sigpic
                                11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                                X