X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so hows the tooling of the valor coming

Comment

Originally posted by ZakeD View Post
      0_o It looks nothing like the Grace ship..and isn't sleek. The Grace ship had a really sleek/organic style..teps model is blocky with the exception of a few curves.
      I was referring to the basic design; a large protrusion at the bow, with two wing-like arms sticking out at the rear, each holding a laser canon.
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by Aroura-Gate View Post
        so hows the tooling of the valor coming
        Uh..bad. I dunno what's up with your model but it loads so slow..couldn't do anything to it.

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
        I was referring to the basic design; a large protrusion at the bow, with two wing-like arms sticking out at the rear, each holding a laser canon.
        Basic design isn't even similar really. The basic bow design on the Grace ship was still waay different. The only thing even close to the Grace ship is the wing thingers..

Comment

Basic design isn't even similar really. The basic bow design on the Grace ship was still waay different. The only thing even close to the Grace ship is the wing thingers..
          Hence the "remind me of the 'Grace' ship" comment. I didn't say it was "identical", or even "very similar", just that it reminded me of it. I know you prefer to see things the way YOU do, but it reminded ME of that particular ship.

That's my opinion, and I'm welcome to have it. So please stop telling me just because YOUR opinion is different on a matter all about opinion, mine is wrong. Thank you, and let's move on
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
            Hence the "remind me of the 'Grace' ship" comment. I didn't say it was "identical", or even "very similar", just that it reminded me of it. I know you prefer to see things the way YOU do, but it reminded ME of that particular ship.

That's my opinion, and I'm welcome to have it. So please stop telling me just because YOUR opinion is different on a matter all about opinion, mine is wrong. Thank you, and let's move on
            Uhm..I never said you coulnd't have your opinion or that your opinion was wrong. Gawd. I just don't think they look anything like each other.

Comment

Uhm..I never said you coulnd't have your opinion or that your opinion was wrong. Gawd. I just don't think they look anything like each other.

Okay, I give up... Even when I'm offended, I manage to be wrong. If there is a God, he hates me

The way you phrased it, it sounded to me like you were saying I was flat-out wrong. Sorry if you didn't mean that, but that's how it came out to me.

Comment

Uh..bad. I dunno what's up with your model but it loads so slow..couldn't do anything to it.
                try scaling it down but first put it in to wire frame mode it will take strain off of the gpu

Comment

also taking off the textures might help
                  Visit my Website

Comment

Second version of the atv. Its meant to carry up to 10 troops, not including the driver and passenger. Im still thinking about what type of small arms weapons to add, and still adding some armor to it.

What you guys think?

Its meant to be a modified version of the atv.

In times of war, you don't want to waste time and money on different versions of a vehicle.
                    Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
                      Spoiler:

Second version of the atv. Its meant to carry up to 10 troops, not including the driver and passenger. Im still thinking about what type of small arms weapons to add, and still adding some armor to it.

What you guys think?

Its meant to be a modified version of the atv.

In times of war, you don't want to waste time and money on different versions of a vehicle.
                      This might just be me but you might want to protect the drive and passenger. But since this is a wheeled lightweight vehicle I would suggest adding lightweight armour or shielding technology to the cab of the ATV. Also I beleive that it would a sweet if you would add a weapon system to the passenger in the front, kinda like a chenowyth type setup

sigpic
                      ----DeviantArt----

Comment

i'm loving the inclusion of ground vehicles though I'd think our ground vehicles would would be using treads or some form of anti gravity as it offers more freedom over different terrain.
                        Last edited by Buba uognarf; 06 September 2007, 07:26 AM.
                        Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
                          This might just be me but you might want to protect the drive and passenger. But since this is a wheeled lightweight vehicle I would suggest adding lightweight armour or shielding technology to the cab of the ATV. Also I beleive that it would a sweet if you would add a weapon system to the passenger in the front, kinda like a chenowyth type setup

The first one is like that.

Second one will have more protection to it since its going to be a troop transport.
                          Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
                            i'm loving the inclusion of ground vehicles though I'd think our ground vehicles would would be using treads or some form of anti gravity as it offers more freedom over different terrain.
                            I have both versions being drawn out right now
                            Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
                              The first one is like that.

Second one will have more protection to it since its going to be a troop transport.
                              Hey! I just thought of this! What about repulsive sheilding like from window of opportunity
                              sigpic
                              ----DeviantArt----

Comment

I was thinking about that. Having some sort of sheilds or something that can stop small arms fire.
                                Visit my Website

Comment

Working...
                                X